+++ Situation Report +++

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Marshal Mercadius reporting.

2nd Mercadian Crusade.

Currently purging heretics in the siege of Acre IV.

The head of the unholy hierophant Vicinius Kharvoul has been taken.

Remaining blasphemies will be cleansed with faith and sword, holy bolter and fire.

No mercy or quarter shall be given to the martial and civilian populace.

The Emperor Protects.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Marshall Nardella reporting as ordered. All Marines of the Interfector Crusade present or accounted for. Ready to execute orders to defend the Ultima Segmentum from Tyranid incursion. Purge the xenos from the Emperors light! Edited by Nards08

• 2 weeks later...

Marshel Minerva of the Minerva Crusade Reporting my lord. At the moment we are currently recovering loses from a recent "encounter" with the tratior legions. At the moment we number around 200 strong ( i have almost 9k in BT) We have recently "converted" several space puppies.i mean space wolves to the right path.We have managed our forces planetside and are currently awaiting orders. Tell me what needs to die it will not see the light of the next day my lord.For as long as the Blood of the Emperor and Dorn run though my veins i will not rest.

FOR THE EMPEROR!! AND DORN!!!!!!!

Edited by HighMarshelMinerva

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Marshal_Guderian of the Vindicatus Crusade reporting.

My Knights are, at present, mustering into four specialized Fighting Companies, both at our Chapter Keep upon the Feral World of Vindicatus, and in near orbit of the planet in our Crusade Fleet. Our Neophytes

• 2 weeks later...

Marshal Pyriel reporting.

longtime watching these boards, i took the time to register now that i have more free time during recovery from arthroscopic surgery. ppl might know me from other boards though. known for my love of predators and dreadnoughts (played them even back in 4th, when vehicle rules sucked), i accept all challenges since early 4th edition.