+++ Situation Report +++

Battle Brother Miratupordonde reporting and ready for duty.

My 800 monk-warriors brothers and I are travelling in the Pride of Sigismund Crusade, and have recently brought the Emperor's Light to the impure chaotic worshipers of Hive-World Magunz XIV.

Our fellow Chaplain granted those tortured souls the only word that could bring them peace: “EXTERMINATUS”.

Now heading to the distant feudal world of Tartarus V where xenos activity has been increasing.

The Emperor Protects!

The 6th Crusade reporting in, Marshall Varulv speaking.

As we are on a crusade of a newly found system, I have little time, but the confrontations with the Orks and Chaos forces has been successfull but not as good as we hoped. By Sigismund sword and the power of the God Emperor we shall still slay the inpure, and suffer not the unclean to live.

Edited by Varulv

Reclusiarch Jacko from the Raknarog Crusade reporting in.

Our Marshal Raknarog has been wounded badly on the battlefield whilst fighting against the tyranid invasion.

Purge the unclean, Kill the xenos!

Edited by Sushichef

Marshal Brant of the Solmemnus Crusade

Reporting in currently still fighting the Ork threat on Armageddon. Current orbat:

High Marshal  -3 Apothecary

Marshal-Brant

Command Squad.  x5 Sword Brethren Terminator Squad

Castellan. x2

Command Squad. x3.     3 Apothecary

Emperor's Champion. x2

Master of Sanctity. x2

Reclusiarch. x5

Sword Brethren Terminator Squad. x20

Sword Brethren Terminator Assault Squad. x10

Sword Brethren Squad. x20

Venerable Dreadnought. x3

Dreadnought. x4.                                                                                                      

Techmarine. x6- 3 with full servo harness and 3 with servo arm.        

Tech Servitor. x3

Gun Servitor. x4

Initiate. x140

Neophyte. x50

Rhino. x5                                                                                                                    

Razorback. x2

Drop Pod. x6

Assault Squad. x30                                                                                            

Land Speeder. x5                                                                                                  

Bike Squadron. x14                                                                                              

Attack Bike Squadron. x2

Vindicator. x3

Predator Annihilator. x3

Predator Destructor. x2

Land Raider. x3

Land Raider Crusader. x5

Crusade pics to follow

• 2 weeks later...

Marshal Drake reporting, still waiting for my assigned troops.

have been fighting with other chapters for some time now to find signs of weakness amongst our brothers, and it is troubling times, a graet many of them cower in cover and try to take the enemey out from a distance, surely a sighn of weakness! worse though! some of them even use witches out of their own free will :P

It is therefore with honour I return to the righteous ranks of the, perhaps last, true defenders of the emperors realm!

Kill the heretic!

Purge the xenos!

Cleanse the unclean!

Burn the Witch!

+++TO+++ ----> High Marshal Renaud de Chatillion

+++FROM+++ ----> Marshal Thomias Thain , battlebarge Asgierr , fringe Imperial space

+++TRANSMITED+++ ----> via Adept Primus Septimus, 20034002.m31

+++THOUGHT+++ ----> Accept any challenge, no matter the odds.

Renaud,

Greetings reverd Chaplian!

The 1st Charadon Crusade continue to aid our 'Crimson Fist' coisins in the eradication of Ork forces from their sector of space.

+++PROGRESSREPORT+++

The Xeno filth have been driven off Ryyns World and it's local space we continue to drive them back.

Glory to the Emperor, Dorn and Sigismund!

Marshal Thomias Thain

+++ENDTRANSMISSION

• 2 weeks later...

+++FROM+++ ----> Marshal Kainon Giba, 8th Crusade, Heretic Space Northern Quadrant

+++TRANSMITED+++ ----> via Chapter Keep Ardulous

+++THOUGHT+++ ----> Suffer Not The Unclean To Live

Brother,

We have made landfall and have retaken our once esteemed keep and have established a foothold onto this Emperor Forsaken world.

As I speak five regiments from our lesser brothers of the Imperial guard lead by elements of our yet again lesser brothers of the Ultrmarines head south to capture the Utawn Delta and surrounding bad lands as I lead the 700 of our remaining Templar brothers who made it planet side and eight Guard Regiments north to capture the Capitol with 3 regiments in reserve. I project this crusade to last the next 2 years in its entirety, that is if the Ultramarines can hold up their end of the fight and hold our rear.

These heretics refuse Imperial rule and so require termination.

+++ENDTRANSMISSION

Castellan ChuckPasadena, leader of the feared (and also heavily mocked) 3rd Mobile Infantry, better known to friend and foe alike as "The Queens Armored"

Our foes often make merry before battle, but the twin linked heavy flamer aboard our salvaged Immolator, now blessed by the Omnissiah through the incantations of out beloved TechPriest, tends to melt the smile off any face still daring to smirk as the "Queens" charge into battle.

The Emperor protects, but gods save the Queens

+++MESSAGE RECIEVED+++

+++MESSAGE DECODED+++

+++MESSAGE FOLLOWS+++

My fellow Marshals of the Great Crusade of Dorn,

May I greet you all and may you be blessed with long lives to smite the enemies of the Primarch. I have been within this sectore on and off for the past few years but did finally realize I had not sent out my herald sevitors to pass on my status.

May we all find what we need to do his deed and word.

Ave Imperator

+++MESSAGE ENDS+++

• 2 weeks later...

+++TO+++----> High Marshal Renaud de Chatillion

+++FROM+++---> Initiate Sandaphalon Purifier

+++TRANSMITTED+++---> Purifier Crusade Fleet, In Orbit over Necron Tomb World.

+++THOUGHT+++----> Righteous Zeal Is It's Own Reward

This is Initiate Sandaphalon Purifier of the Scouring Crusade, in Orbit, awaiting our Brethren. Once our reinforcements arrive, we will be launching a massive offensive against the machine xenos. We intend to retake the planet, and destroy the Necrons, and reassert the Imperial hold on this sector of space.

Praise the Emperor!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

+++FROM+++ ----> Marshal Aric, aboard Land Raider Crusader Holy Fire. Lyriax. Segmentum Tempestus. Auriok Crusade

+++TRANSMITED+++ ----> via Forgemaster Hobart, 0.279.012.m21

+++THOUGHT+++ ----> Light your way in the darkness with the pyres of burning foes.

+++Hail Brother,

We are currently ridding this planet of the witch xenos of the Eldar. ++Distortion++ ++Gunfire++--Identified as Astartes pattern assault cannon--++ Mobile units have engaged the scum and they are falling before the holy wrath of the Emperors Chosen. We will not leave this world until it is purged. ++Distortion++ --Identified as Land Raider assault ramp dropping--

FOR SIGISMUND, FOR DORN, FOR THE EMPEROR.

+++End Transmission+++

---Warning: Weak astropathic signal strength: Message Fractured: Attempting to boost warplength sequence: Boosted to 25%: Attempting secundus trace path: Success partial: Message follows:---

To: The current High Marshall of the Black Templars, via Eternal Crusader

From: Honour-Castellan Al-Rashid, aboard Mercury-Class Strike Cruiser Path of Dust

Location: Edge of Calixis Sector, near Screaming Vortex (+Danger-Close+)

Transmitted: 993.M41 (+Seven Year Warp Distortion+)

To the current High Marshall of the Black Templars,

In accordance with the Edict of Ancients, I, Honour-Castellan Al-Rashid, report the status of the Viam Veteres Crusade, as we have every 100 years the last 8,500 years Terran standard. Currently, we stand at just over two dozen Brothers, none younger than 500 years as per our Edict; plus the continued support of Venerable-Brother Ilya, Custodia-Reclusiarch Khalid ibn Dorn, and Champion Michael the Blind. Last influx of Brother-Templars stands at 250 years ago. Currently on station near the Screaming Vortex, conducting ship-to-ship boarding actions and area denial patrols against renegade Reavers. Outnumbered 10,000 to 1, no outside support...situation excellent. We purge, we cleanse, we destroy the shadows ,and we die with honour and His name on our lips. The Edict carries on, Lord.

As the Emperor and Dorn wills it...

---Transmission Lost: Attempting to boost warplength sequence: Failed: Attempting to boost warplength sequence: Failed: Attempting secundus trace path: Failed: Attempting tetriary trace path: Failed:.....

Edited by 1000heathens

• 3 weeks later...

Marshal, it is indeed an honour to make your acquaintance.

I am Marshal Vincent Moore, commandant of the 36th Crusade, loyal servant of the Emperor.

May his light guide us, and aid us in our strife.

May we meet on the battlefield, brother.

May the Emperor Protect.

Yours,

Vincent Moore

To- High Marshal Renaud de Chatillion

From- Champion Lyov Vystage

Location- Eye of Terror, Planet of Plauges

Greetings High Marshal,

I Lyov Vystage, the Emperor's Champion, serve as the Commander of the Dark Tempest Crusade

Presently we are taking the fight to one of the great enemies, Nurgle, and we are currently purging this planet of the death guard traitor legion.

Thought the fight has been bloody for both sides we have pushed them back into their final fortification leaving them nowhere to retreat but to the warp. Once this occurs we will then follow them in full force to slay the god of Blight once and for all.

+++FROM+++ ----> Marshal Grendelht

+++TRANSMITED+++ ----> Via Techmarine Kaelwyn, battle barge Tenebris Bellator

+++THOUGHT+++ ----> Vengeance, in the name of Dorn.

Ave Princeps Marescallo

Marshal Avastus Grendelht here. This message is brief; I and the warriors of the Crusadus Daemonium Bella make planetfall within the hour. A full-scale daemonic incursion is underway. We are the last hope for the planet, before Inquisitor Valko resorts to Exterminatus. The blood-daemons of Bloodthirster Kraz'ahk'tar the Untamed rampage across this victim world; In the name of the Holy Emperor and our father Dorn, we shall purge this Warp-spawned filth from the Emperor's Realm.

IMPERATOR VULT

+++END TRANSMISSION+++

Marshal Lord Von Wolfram, Master Apothecary. reporting as requested.

Have established a hard point, and beginning to expand to the north.

I have with me 50 brothers clad in Terminator armour and 12 Ancients, Supported by 130 brothers of the Oxley Crusade

Our foes will only know death.

Awaiting further orders.

Edited by Montpup

+++FROM+++ ----> Marshal Floreez , Tango Urilla Crusade , Eye of Terror

+++TRANSMITED+++ ----> via techmarine brother Samael, 998.m41

+++THOUGHT+++ ----> Do not ask why kill the alien, rather ask why not.

Greetings Brother Chaplian

I am Marshal Floreez (aka Gunrunr) of the 1/23 Drop Pod Assault commanding from the battlebarge Seeds of Hate II.

+++PROGRESSREPORT+++

we are currently in pursuit of large Death Guard fleet trying to escape into the Eye of Terror. We believe these to be the same plague marines that massacred our brothers on Tango Urilla. Our crusade ends only with their total extermination.

Marshal Floreez

+++ENDTRANSMISSION

+++ MARSHAL CAIN +++

+++ CRUSADE OF RECLIMATION(THE VEILED REGION) +++

+++ EMPEROR CLASS BATTLESHIP SIGISIMUNDS MIGHT +++

+++ REPORTING, WE HAVE FULL FLEET STRENGTH AND ARE CONTINUING TO PURGE THE ALIEN, MUTANT, AND HERETIC FROM THE EMPERORS RIGHTFUL STARS +++

+++ FOR EXACT CRUSADE STRENGTH WILL HAVE TO SEND LATER ASTROPATH ENCODED MESSAGE INQUISITION IS OPERATING NEARBY +++

+++ MARSHAL CAIN OUT +++

Field Marshal Arthanor reporting.

We are currently mustering forces for the Laurentia crusade. Fighting strength expected to be reached imminently.

In the name of the Emperor!

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

+++ LOG FILE +++

+++ ARCHIVE ONLINE +++

+++ BEGIN ENTRY +++

By the Machine God it works. Blessed is the spirit of the machine. Thank the Emperor I am alive. Transceivers are offline and this will have to do until I can get them repaired. Techmarine Mystech reporting. Situation critical. Strike Cruiser Cleansing Rite is no more and lies broken upon this unknown planet. Survivors are minimal. A few servitors and crew are damaged but will live. Revered Brother Kannos has passed into the Emperor's light. His holy sarcophagus will need to be repaired. Have managed to awaken this area of the ship and we are trapped within. We are working on access to other areas but it is slow. Some of the Machine Spirits are not responding. Losing power again. Will need to mak...

+++ END LOG +++

+++ LOG ACCESSED +++

+++ BEGIN ENTRY +++

Finally managed to get the log working again. Transceivers are online. This area is now stable. Have accessed most of the ship and managed to breach the surface. We are salvaging what we can from the wreckage. Sadly it is not much. Less than a squad of battle brothers in total. They are looking to me for guidance. I do not understand why. I remember the fleet entering warp following our victories on Armageddon. When we emerged again the ship was out of control and we crashed to this planet. Chronographs show we have been gone for over a decade, yet it feels as though only minutes had passed. We have had no contact with the rest of the fleet. I fear we are all that remains of the Crusade. Submitted a report to the High Marshal today and await his reply. We are in a distant sector of the Empire, this could take some time. I must rest now. I feel, unusual.

+++ END LOG +++

+++ LOG ACCESSED +++

+++ BEGIN ENTRY +++

I dreamed last night. An unusual dream. I remember darkness, then light. There was blood, a lot of blood. It ran red as the surface of Mars, then turned black and washed over me. I remember burning, but awoke cold and calm. For a moment I think I felt peace. It was unsettling. Excavations opened up a large section of wreckage today. Found several survivors and even a few suits of tactical dreadnaught armor. Veteran brother Furis was near death. I have interred him within the salvaged dreadnaught sarcophagus and he lives on. We are almost up to battle company strength now. Maybe that dream was a good omen.

++ END LOG +++

+++ LOG ACCESSED +++

+++ BEGIN ENTRY +++

I have had several visions over the last few days. It is clear to me now where my path leads. The High Marshal's reply today confirms this. We have established the foundations of a new chapter keep and I am no longer bound to the Machine God. The Emperor's light alone fills and guides me. Reinforcements are coming and with them a new Crusade has formed. I am Marshal Mystech of Noctis Crusade and it is time for the galaxy to know fear once again!

++ END LOG +++

Edited by Mystech1