+++ Situation Report +++

Marshal Guderian sends:

I come seeking the divine guidance of the immortal master of mankind in the clensing of the galaxy of the xenos, the heritic and the traitors.

With bolt pistol and chainsword the bretheren of Fighting Crusade Guderian have struck hard at Ork, Tyranid, Tau and Traitors. Medusa V and the bloody fields of ruin beckon. The battle brothers shall be ready.

No Pity, no mercy,

I'll shoot the first man I see with pity in his eyes

Raise high the black standards my brothers

For the Emperor - onward!

Marshall (Promoted from castellan 5 days ago) Ignathus Furor Returning from a successful crusade against a warband of the traitorous Emperor's children.

Officer losses 80% (only apothecary Jemal and myself survived. Our mortally wounded Chaplain is in stasis, and may be eligible for entombment in a Dreadnought, by the High Marshalls discretion)

Sword Brother losses at 35%

Initate losses at 95%

Neophyte losses at 92%

Total survivors 28.

Geneseed recovery rate at 35%

Chaos Forces were utterly destroyed. Estimated 200 traitors, 50 demons and 12000 cultists and renegade guards. We carry with us the head of Gnar the Vile, exalted champion of the foul gods. The Chaplain crushed Gnars torso by throwing an abominable summoning altar down on him from a high platform. The altar broke, and the ensuing explosion killed All Traitors, Templars and demons fighting in the Temple sanctum. 65% of the Chaplains body evaporated in the explosion, but he was still clinging onto life when we found him.

We are heading to the Chapter Keep at Arboros 5 to add new recruits and resupply. Later we will join The Fleet of the High Marshall for reassignment

All hail the glorious Emperor

-t14

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

+++ TO: CHAPLAIN-MARSHAL DE CHATILLION

+++ FROM: Emperor's Champion Antares

+++ The newly annointed "Night's End" Crusade is in full sway in the Eastern Fringe. As we bring death the the xenos "Tau" we think only of the emperor's glory and our brothers across the stars.

+++ IN THE DARKEST NIGHT AND BRIGHTEST DAY THE ONLY ONE YOU CAN RELY ON IS YOUR BROTHER AND THE EMPEROR

+++ LONG LIVE HIS HOLYNESS THE EMPEROR!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
chaos_dwarf reporting for duty sir! tho i might be small and runty, i can bite knees like no one else alive! (Just posting to say hi, Im new, and I DO NOT FOLLOW CHAOS. Every other forum has accused me of this. I simply reply that im a bit mad).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Marshal: Volkmar VonRitter

Ship: Strike Cruiser Rage of Dorn

Current Strength:

Marshal Von Ritter

Emperor's Champion Faust

6 Sword Brethren Terminators

Dreadnaught Brother Gunther

36 Initiates

16 Neophytes

2 Rhinos