Western Australia

Brother Tyler

• 1 month later...

Hey hows it going im from Rockingham Western Australia my brother and i both play Wh 40k only prob is he lives in bunbury and he likes tyranids other than that i dont hate him that much hahaha im still working on my army but should be done soon this is my first time doing Wh 40k no experiance in painting models so plz forgive me if my army looks bad...

:) am i the only western aus here hahahaha

Edited by Brother Alexzander

• 6 months later...
@Brother Alexzander - I know this reply is slow in coming (hey, we're not known as Wait Awhile for nothing, are we? :cuss ) but there is club down our way. I'm from Mandurah btw so pretty close these days. The club is PAGS (on Dower Street, Mandurah and at the Billy Dower Youth Centre every Monday, 4.30pm to 9pm). There's players of all ages, levels of experience and codices at the club so you'll get a game most Monday nights. I play Ultramarines if you do come on down.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Heya all I have recently moved to Kalgoorlie from Brisbane. I am mostly into the painting side of things but am kinda keen to learn more about how the game is actually played. Edited by Hiram

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Leda myself (not quite Rocky, not quite Kwinana)

GK and DIY BA mainly but also i dabble in Orks, Nids and Tau.

i don't really have time to play let alone convert and paint but i do collect shiney things my man cave is full of unopened things just waiting for me to have time off from work :(

reeeeeally wanna get back into it but tryin to find time is proving difficult, so i spend most of my time looking at B&C dispensing little nuggets of wisdom i have collected along the way (aaaaaand PS3, curses!)

DM

• 1 month later...

Hey, player from Kalgoorlie here.

I have quite sizeable Tyranid and Grey Knight armies (exceeding 5000pts each). We've got a small gaming group, but we don't have a dedicated venue. It's more of a gathering for games at the house of one of the members.

There's a few scattered gaming groups here, and I'm in the midst of uniting some of them.

Anyone else here from Kalgoorlie, feel free to give me a shout-out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yea bro i live in this crazy place 2> Albany for the win. we actually hav a large hobby comunity for a small place

WOW! a fellow player from albany, what are the chances..... well pretty good by the looks of it haha

• 3 months later...

Mad Blood Angels player here.

I live in the north Eastern suburbs, but I am pretty mobile and don't mind a bit of a drive to meet at a club/house for a game.

I'm crazy bust preparing for my first tournament Ball and Chain 2011, but after that I am keen on playing against some new people in the area. I'm a bit tired of playing the same 3 people every time!

Edited by Jorre

• 1 month later...
If anyone is looking for a game or to catch up with other players we have started a club in Bunbury. Hanger 19 is the club name and we are located on Denning Road. If you would like extra details PM me. The club is manned everyday 10am till late (depends on how many turn up). Wednesday and Saturday nights are our really late nights. We have around 50 members so there is always a game happening! Hope to see some new faces!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Looking for players in Perth and surrounding areas

I live in East Perth so I usually head down to Tactics in the London Court in the Perth CBD. Those of you who wants a game or two please message me or simply email me. We can then arrange a day and time, plus the size of the battle. For general info, I have only about 4,000 points worth of Grey Knights. My brother has about 1,500 points Eldar.

• 8 months later...

I'm in Ocean Reef.

My Armies: Eldar (Ulthwé), Orks (Bad Moons), Imperial Guard (Catachan), Dark Angels and Space Wolves Space Marines

To build: Imperial Guard (Cadian) and Crimson Fist Space Marines.

where is a good local place to game ?

• 2 months later...