South Australia

Brother Tyler

• 1 year later...

I'm looking for fellow 40K (or Fantasy) players aged 25+ in southern suburbs (basically anything between the CBD and Morphett Vale).

I am a friendly and casual gamer and, due to the frequency of new editions being released by GW (which I struggle to keep up with), have recently been looking at Mantic rulesets instead (Kings of War, Warpath) in the hope of getting my beloved miniatures on the table more often.

I play Ultramarines, High Elves, Empire, Warriors of Chaos, Escher as well as Blood Bowl (PC), Space Hulk and Dreadfleet.

Brother Loaf reporting in from Mallala (Gawler area) 

I restarted my Blood Angels army late last year with the BA releases, but I would like to expand into either 30k with Crimson Sons and World Eaters. But I am interested in the Badab Campaign but I (like most others) have problems money-wise 

Always available when I'm not working away with the dpt of transport.

As mentioned previously we have a battle board ready and our EC player has a huge shed equipped for apocalypse terrain and all we also have our WE/Salamander/alpha player with multiple game ready armies.

Be good to do another get together soon so when your ready I'll make arrangements and all that if need be

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

So I've got 8th edition, got some new miniatures (even painted them) but apart from GW shops is anyone playing?

There is not much I am aware of in the western suburbs of Adelaide.... am I wrong?

• 4 years later...