= 1,000 Chapter Project: post links here for MIA Chapters =

Philip S

*Threadromancy Alert!*

I would like to reclaim a chapter that has now been given life and purpose with the LIBER Campaign, my Avenging Fists chapter. (Their colour scheme has subtly altered so if you could update their piccy Philip I'd greatly appreciate it. :smile.:)

Also, the Black Swans are being given a huge amount of development with this Campaign as it revolves around their final moments, a thread dedicated to them can be found here.

There's a handful of chapters in the first link that may also require reclaiming or adding to the 1000 Chapter Gallery too. I'll see if I can list some to save you some time Philip.

<EDIT> New additions:

Cambrius

Edited by Brother Cambrius

Yep Cormac, that one's for posting new Chapters, this ones for Reclaiming ones already marked MIA, of which there were a handful, including my own Avenging Fists. I've shot Philip S a PM so he's aware of this one and hopefully this may flag up to our fellow members to reclaim any MIA chapters belonging to them with some backstory/miniatures. :)

Cambrius

• 1 year later...

Sorry to resurrect the dead here, but the Knights of Lydda are mine. They need some revision, but if I'm seeing all this right, all the artwork, history and threads for them including the write up in the Liber have all gone the way of the dodo.

No worries though, it gives me a better slate to work with.

Sorry to resurrect the dead here, but the Knights of Lydda are mine. They need some revision, but if I'm seeing all this right, all the artwork, history and threads for them including the write up in the Liber have all gone the way of the dodo.

No worries though, it gives me a better slate to work with.

Then by all means, brother, get cracking! A new slate is a rare opportunity to reforge an old idea into something sharp, something concise and jettison old aspects that may have fallen out of favour with you. I look forward to you putting your best foot forward. :tu: