More Tales from the Fang

Warhorse47

But you still throw like a girl

Don't let Skadi hear you say that, whelp.

Actually, do so. Its been a long time since anyone got thrown out a window up here. ;)

Your right *goes over to Jonas; grabs him and throws him out a window* There all better :lol:

Actually, do so. Its been a long time since anyone got thrown out a window up here. ;)

Your right *goes over to Jonas; grabs him and throws him out a window* There all better :D

So that would be a de-fang-stration?

Your right *goes over to Jonas; grabs him and throws him out a window* There all better :D

So that would be a de-fang-stration?

::cleaning rubble out of his beard from the crash:: Hold on, I think I have a tiny drum set in here somewhere to give you a da dum for the cheesy joke.

Your right *goes over to Jonas; grabs him and throws him out a window* There all better :lol:

Oh no you dont whelp

:grabs window sill and hauls himself back up before hurling Arez into the barkeep's squig pen:

Stew in there a while and see if you can't learn respect for your elders... and when a thread is or isn't a brawling thread.

I dont care about a new story from warhorse he has never put me in one of his story's

i don't know how to interpretate that comment, sarcasm, reversed psychology or plain arrogance :wub: anyway, give the man some credit! it's easy to write 8 sentences or less that depict some sort of action. writing down a story that has some depth to it and a continued timeline isn't!

Sorry to Skadi, saying forte throws like a girl is a huge insult to girls and a big compliment to forte. So I'll put it as accurately as possible. You throw like.... Well you..... You throw like forte.

You mean the one who threw Firenzes thunderhammer to take out a battlewagon. Had to pay the price from Firenze but was completely worth it.

Sorry to Skadi, saying forte throws like a girl is a huge insult to girls and a big compliment to forte. So I'll put it as accurately as possible. You throw like.... Well you..... You throw like forte.

You mean the one who threw Firenzes thunderhammer to take out a battlewagon. Had to pay the price from Firenze but was completely worth it.

Aye look at the size of a ork battle-wagon.a kid couldn't miss :)

Aye look at the size of a ork battle-wagon.a kid couldn't miss :D

The words which spring to mind shall not be uttered hear as they may damage and corrupt young and impressionable minds.

Here's the heavily edited and censored version:

"Right you *********************** son of a *********************************** goat ********************************************* dress wearing ************** flower sniffing ;) !!!!!!"

There's a limit on emoticons in a post. Go figure!

max, if we need to delete some stuff here, do so!

Please do and many apologies to Warhorse for all of topic comments I've posted here. Your tales are the most important part of this thread and should be treated as such.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived