Rise of the Imperium (formely Rise of the Emperor)

calgar101

Been busy-ish with lots of things and even though its already written on paper(probably needs tweaking in places) i have not really been bothered to put it on here yet. I've gone ahead and written idea's for further chapters, expanded upon cool idea's i've thought of or from pictures or extracts i have read. Also im reading the HH books i have not read so i dont miss out any major fluff and also trying to remember characters from earlier in my story and the HH novels that are alive ect etc!

Perhaps i will add tonight, who knows <_<

Thank you guys, hmm i looked at it and well thought it could do with a little fleshing out so Saturday i will flesh it out or i will add another chapter.. or both... who knows? I have pages of ideas and chapters just need to work on them and implement them in the correct places and get to those stages.

Perhpas he is, perhaps he wont. We'll see either this evening or tomorrow.

i can't wait..

great work on your last chapter.. i like the reaction of corax on the Weregeld matter..

keep it going

There will not be any adds for a little while im afraid. I will be going through the story, editing parts, correcting spelling and grammar mistakes and expanding the adds. For example the 'chapter' about the Ultramarines legion attacking a Tau base is too short -like many of my adds- to be considered a chapter. So basically when im done expect lots of adds :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I liked the last installment a lot, although i did laugh out loud when the Ultramarines honour guard stood around Guilliman. They wouldn't have a chance, even 20 of them against Kurze.

Archived