Rise of the Imperium (formely Rise of the Emperor)

calgar101

It is indeed a bit clipped andsome sentences will be expanded upon but also you'll understand and get more information once the proper chapter is up... speaking of which i should get typing....

Maybe the Tau should give themselves over to the Chaos Gods? Lies told to them about the Greater Goose Good?

The Mark of Communism Ascendant....

if that happens i can see marines swapping their power armour for ripped shirts, tattoos and huge cigars and their bolters for M16s

Maybe the Tau should give themselves over to the Chaos Gods? Lies told to them about the Greater Goose Good?

The Mark of Communism Ascendant....

if that happens i can see marines swapping their power armour for ripped shirts, tattoos and huge cigars and their bolters for M16s

Who's to say it can't happen?

Here is a little line from the next chapter to (hopefully) grab your attentions..

His face like thunder Guilliman took a step towards his brother Primarch, "Do not mock me or my legion" he warned.

Konrad stared menacingly at him " Or what? challenged Curze "Will you go running along to Daddy to tell on me?" he snorted.

To be honest, that Guilliman and Curze bit... sounds like a school free period threat.

One would think beings with a superior intelect would be able of a bit more than "oh yeah?".

Archived