Successor Chapters of the Ultramarines Legion

The Novamarines are noted as having donated Gene-Seed towards the creation of Ultramarines Successor Chapters The Dark Sons and The Angels Of Fury

That's pretty much the exact opposite of how I interpret "Known descendents: None recorded but had the honour of having their brethren selected to aid in the founding of several Ultramarines gene-seed chapters"

Edited by Vodunius

We kinda need to get back to work on this project, eh?

I got my Photoshop working again :lol:

As I said before, as soon as someone does the research and writeup for the Doom Eagles, this project is back in business. Until then, it's on hiatus. I'm in the middle of some absurdly-demanding gaming-related stuff right now, so I have almost no time to even read the B&C, let alone carry any projects of this nature.

I'm in the middle of some absurdly-demanding gaming-related stuff right now, so I have almost no time to even read the B&C, let alone carry any projects of this nature.

AWESOME. What happens if you win?

Yea, I know it's on hiatus. I just figured there was no point in scattering the info we gather and having to collect it again later.

I'm in the middle of some absurdly-demanding gaming-related stuff right now, so I have almost no time to even read the B&C, let alone carry any projects of this nature.

Fast cars and faster women?

Or just the envy of Nerddom everywhere?

:D

Good luck though Bro P

Alright, here's what I know.

Their original Chapter master was called Aquila and he was an Ultramarine during the Great Crusade. Their homeworld is Gathis II and their fortrss-monastary is called the Ghostmountain. There chapter master is Hearon. It's from Legends of the Space Marines, I'm sorry I don't have the book with me at the moment so I can't give you the page number.

The Doom Eagles fought at the Eye of Terror according to Index Astartes: Humanity's Shield. they are noted as a notoriously pious chapter who is currently involved under the command of Captain Luctus of the Third Company.

Upon arriving at the Cadian Gate, the Doom Eagles Chapter dispatched forces to a number of warzones, notably areas that had already suffered terribly at the hands of Chaos. The largest of these detachments, under the command of Captain Luctus of the 3rd Company, is currently involved in operations within the Belis Corona sub-sector, where the notoriously pious chapter are battling those who have fallen to the Curse of Unbelief. Only those without the strength of faith to resist are afflicted by the plague, and it has been noted that not a single Doom Eagles battle-brother has been touched by its blight.

The Doom Eagles have proven effective in combating the plague zombies infesting many worlds of the sub-sector, though, typically for this aloof chapter, they have refused all offers of support in consolidating these successes

The Doom Eagles also fought at the planet of Pirody where they fought against a chaos horde using a plague called the Torment. It was eventually revleaed to have been spread by a Chaos-tained Doom Eagle Apothecary called Subjunctus Valis. 19 Doom Eagles died from the Plague. (Let the Galaxy Burn, pg 536-542.)

Edited by Gree

A six-month internship designing Magic card sets, and probably a job at Wizards of the Coast doing same afterwards.

Thanks, Gree. I'll incorporate your research into the article and start the next section in a week or so when I have some breathing room in my schedule.

Edited by Brother Pariah

A six-month internship designing Magic card sets, and probably a job at Wizards of the Coast doing same afterwards.

Sweeeeet.

Working for WotC doing D&D stuff is what I want to do. ....or wanted to do.... I come from a group of D&D players where an awful lot of us are capable of designing really well written/balanced/interesting rules for 3.5. (the one thing we never could do was write balanced rules for Space Marines. We tried.....a lot.)

The only problem is that they're on 4th edition now....and 4th edition is crap, so I can't be bothered to master it.