Roll out the Ale barrels

Firenze

Head pounding, wolf growling deep inside, kill, smells and sounds becoming more defined, hunt, fingers twitching.....

"AAAAARRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOO"

*throwing himself towards Alexander with teeth bared and a yellowish tint in his eyes*

"MINE!!!!!!!"

try as I can i be no match for the oldies, amuses me that other people call it a third leg, little known fact albeit people think i have to legs i lost one in name, its kinda uncomfortable walking on the tip

Head pounding, wolf growling deep inside, kill, smells and sounds becoming more defined, hunt, fingers twitching.....

"AAAAARRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOO"

*throwing himself towards Alexander with teeth bared and a yellowish tint in his eyes*

"MINE!!!!!!!"

*Aquilanus draws out a tiny metal object and says the dreaded words*

"SIT! BAD DOGS! WHERE'S THE TIN BATH?! YOU LOT NEED A WASH AND NO MISTAKE!"

:)

Bjornsval stands himself back up. Then proceeds to knock blood claws aside as he makes his way to Hendrik. Spotting an unopened keg ,Bjornsval cuts the top off. then proceeds to grab Hendrik and stuffs him head first into the full keg.

skoll throws himself into a full run, approaching aquilinus , clotheslining him with the force of a truck, the man does one spin in the air before hitting the ground

Bah, I've been hit by Forklifts (in real life - the dumbass driver didn't look behind him :) ), so I land on my feet ala Wolverine in a fighting stance.....

*shows Lightning Claws* "Let's dance... bub"

:)

Gives Grey Mage's beard a good yank.

"Would you like me to get you a chess table, oh, and maybe some fine wine and cheese to go with you 'conversation'?"

alexander lets out a impish laugh.

"Are you getting old... Old man?"

Snaps alex's head back with a stiff right hook

Atleast I know enough strategy to play chess, unlike you yah overgrown bloodclaw!

dodges alexanders first return punch...

skoll takes a chainsword from each of the two men fighting behind him

" after you madam , wont want you getting hurt"

(yeah s** happens man glad u made it trough, my cousin sort of threw me down a flight of stair which ended which pieces of stair inside my hand...not pretty but we all make it trough for we are sons of russ)

Bjornsval stands himself back up. Then proceeds to knock blood claws aside as he makes his way to Hendrik. Spotting an unopened keg ,Bjornsval cuts the top off. then proceeds to grab Hendrik and stuffs him head first into the full keg.

draining the keg in a few seconds hendrik smashed his head into the table in front of him, breaking the keg immediatly. belching loudly he shouts out "bah, is this all you've got pup, i've recieved worse initiation rituals when i joined up here!" making even greymage giggle for a moment.

standing right in front of bjornsval, towering many lengths above the pup he does notice something, this would be the second pup in one night he headbuts unconsious. instead of headbutting the new pup hendrik suddently grabs the pups left leg with his right arm while knocking the pup over by pushing his his left arm right into bjornsval neck. immediatly jumping on top of the pup, locking both of his arms and legs in a tight grip he mumbles to the pup "you'll have a hard time learning an old wolf alll the old tricks pup! but you surely have got some balls for trying it, releasing bjornsval from his grip and helping him up again. :P

*finally making it to Alexander after taking out a few other claws on the way. Launching at him with both knees up and smashing into him, knocking him off his feet and landing on his chest before slamming both fists into the floor either side of Alexander head*

*leaning into Alexanders face and snarling through gritted teeth*

"mine"

*A tendril of smoke rises from a dark corner of the great hall. Silverwolf puts down his pipe to take another swig of ale as the corner of his mouth twitches in a smile at the brawl his brothers are having. Sitting forward in his chair he ruffles the fur of his Fenrisian wolf, then directs it to drag another keg over to Beef.

Thumbing the switch on his Frost Blade, a low throb of power and a soft blue glow fill his corner of the hall. Flicking his wrist to the right he cleanly slices the top off another of the kegs sitting next to him and dunks his drinking horn made from the horn of a greater daemon slain on some long since forgotten campaign.

Getting up he strolls over to GM with the full horn, swatting aside stray Blood Claws with the back of his runic-armoured fist. Handing GM the drinking horn with a grin he blows a hole through a Squig trying to stalk the pair of them from under a table with his Plasma Pistol. "Seems WLK hasn't lost any of his love of our Templar brothers :unsure:".

Eyeing Decoy across the hall, still brawling with a squad of Blood Claws trying to prove themselves against him, Silverwolf flicks off the switch on his Frost Blade and re-sheaths the blade over his back. Disconnecting the couplings for his Runic Armour gauntlets he pulls them off, hanging them at his belt. With another quick grin to GM a flash of gold flickers through his eyes as his hands twitch and distend, a thick coat of fur appearing across his hands, and strong, sharp claws emerging.

Going to a low crouch he steps back into the shadows at the edge of the hall, his Fenrisian Wolf appearing back at his side. The pair of them swiftly stalk around the edge of the hall, edging their way closer to Decoy. As he moves into position as close to Decoy as he can get by stealth a twitch in the angle of Decoy's head tell's him that despite his efforts the greater hearing of a full Wulven has once again proven itself. Grinning savagely Silverwolf and his wolf switch from stealth to speed in a second, dodging and weaving their way across the space separating them from Decoy. He launches himself onto Decoy's back securing a firm grip on the collar of his armour, and then throwing his weight backwards as his wolf dodges in to lock it's jaws around Decoy's ankle and rip it to the side throwing Decoy off-balance.

As Decoy falls backwards Silverwolf pushes off his armour and launches backwards, landing and rolling back to his feet in time to see Decoy recover and turn to face him with a snarl. "Shall we show these pups a proper brawl brother?" - as he side-steps & clothes-lines another Blood Claw trying to attack him from the side.

[As LoneWolf Firenze steps to one side sending a massive punch into LoneWolfs face, the force of which cracks the floorboards around and sends LoneWolf through 3 armoured walls and a Land Raider]

Hmm. [shakes hand to work out the kinks after that thunderbolt of a punch]

And pup, I crafted the grand hall's bar. Dont have a go at me for this one.

[Wanders off with a barrel of ale whistling Siegreicher Marsch by Amon Amarth]

*Gives a hearty chuckle*

"hah, I knew that brew would do you some good forte. Now you actually look like a blood claw."

*Throws forte off of him and into the rafters with a good smack, then throws a knee into the ribs on his way back down*

"And yes those two are MINE, whelp. And who the hell called me a bloody blood claw?!"

*Looks over at Grey Mage*

"Hehe, finally got the old dog riled up did I?"

*slaps forte back down when he tries to get back up.*

"I may act like a blood claw when its fun and games in the mead hall, but you know otherwise on the battle field."

*Looks back over at the two sisters*

"And otherwise in bed :unsure: "

@commander alexander, (standing outside the door, while looking at alexander) ppppfft... whelp I show you the way to the tavern (kick starting another round of brawls) and doesn't even fetch me my ale. YOUR WELCOME boy! now which arm do you favor most? cause I feel like breaking it. There are seven working defenses from where I'm standing. Four disarm with minimal contact, two kill, and the last one... HURTS.

And who the hell called me a bloody blood claw?!"

:taps commander alexander on the shoulder:

That would be me.

:proceeds to backhand the whelp with power tankard before taking a long draught of ale:

Ah, thats better! Now, who's next?

Zynk Kaladin, chuckling heartily whilst majestically lounging on a pile of blood claws, calmly snaps his fingers. Night Angels honor guard crash through the roof of the mead hall smacking forte back to the ground. They form a circle around their Chapter Master

Time to show these unruly Wolves... and nice ladies nonchalantly gets up and nods towards the sisters... how REAL MEN FIGHT!!!

Zynk picks up his nearest honor guard and hurls him full speed at Jonas Stromclaw. The honor guard connects with a loud clang. Zynk signals the guard to advance. Eagerly they rush into the fray.

I hope my astartes can at least beat the smell out of our brother-wolves...

:rolls now unconscious honor guard to the side and gets up, brushing himself off:

Zynk! So kind of you to show up!

:produces a chainaxe from wreckage on the floor and revs the weapon's engine:

Time for some Fensrisian frisbee!

:hurls the axe at Zynk, followed by assorted bits of food, table, and bloodclaw:

*finally getting off the floor in one pounce. Taking one of the honour guard clean off his feet and smashing him through a nearby table sending splinters flying.

"Honour my @#$*"

*tearing the helm from his head and using it to beat him senseless*

this is the way it should be. Blood pumping and adrenaline racing. A new hunt.

now that's the way to go pup! keep on doing that forte! and as for you pretty boy*shoving his index and midle finger into zynks nose, pulling him forward to one of the tables* we wolves doen't need an honour guard in a simple brawl! :P so show yourself and those fine soritas over there even you can win a fair duell, handling over a stein of wholfwhizz to zynk.zynk immediatly took a defencive stance, ready for the asswhooping that he was about to expect. Expecting the same from hendrik he was suddently amazed when hendrik started laughing with him. "now that's not my favourite position to have a drinking contest but i guess you'll be needing some sort of defence against our strong fenrisian ale, especially against the wolfwhizz! :D "

Zynk moves his head slightly to the left (the hungry chainaxe missing his head by a fraction of an inch), lets the assorted bits of food fly past him, punches the flying table into two pieces with a hail of splinters, and smacks the bloodclaw out of the air

glances at the wolfwhizz in hand, then at the laughing hendrik You have an eloquent bark, but what about a bite? -_-

punches hendrik in the jaw sending him crashing through a table

How does drinking piss prove anything other than your breath stinks? At least brush your teeth for Emperor's sake!

meanwhile the honor guard, face bloody and bruised, grabs forte's head and slamming it onto a nearby table

generic honor guard quote For the honor of the chapter!

In response to there Captain, the Blood Hawks Stormraven races towards one of the holes in teh taverns wall, disgorging its payload - a full squad of Blood Hawk Black Gaurd.

Plasma weapons set to less-then-lethal, they hold the night angels honour gaurd at an uneasy distance, eagerness for the fight easy to sense from both parties.

*one at a time only, Zynk* I say while moving inside a fast punch, to deliver a frighteningly hard blow to Zynks chin.

*winking at bolter babes* bring any friends ladies?

getting up from between the splintered table hendrik only now realises what a foul he's dealing with."that was wholfwhizz! some of our finest brewn ale you ***********"flailing around curses in the native tongue!

*alexander laughs at the other chapters, now using weapons and PA.*

"Bringing guns to a brawl.... Oh no you don't!"

*alexander charges these 'blood hawks' and proceeds to give them an old fashioned @$$ whooping.*

"forte, where are you, you damn pup?! Get over here, I need a blood claw's thick skull to use for bashing theses sissies!"

wolf growling inside at the intrusion of non wolves without invite and getting a round in first! Eyes more yellow than ever and fingers spread like wulfen claws

*with new found speed and aggression, Forté passes the first new arrival, nearly tearing his head off and leaving deep claw marks in his face plate. The second gets an elbow to the ribs, hard enough to cleave a mortal in two. The third finds his plasma gun pointing at his own chin, his left wrist shattered and another finger on the trigger*

"Gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, if you want a thick skull, you want Hendrik. Trust me!"

Archived