Roll out the Ale barrels

Firenze

Alexander, bored, and horribly angry at the lack of brawling or drinking, clears the room with some bio-chemical warfare from his arse. Then, he continues to drink all the ale, but he does put it back, as fast as it cycles through his body :P .

"There. That aught to get something stirred up. If it doesn't, well, we've been domesticated."

*With that last thought he goes back to sleep in his barrel with a sour look.

*Lucian isn't/wasn't amused by Commander Alexander's shenanigans and proceeds to toss Alexander and the barrel that he was in out the open window into the deep watery moat below....*

:)

Finding a relatively small kraken in the moat, Alexander hurls it towards the window, hoping to hit TheLoneWolf. But he misses, and the kraken goes nuts knocking meat of the spits spilling kegs of ale, and nipping wolves in the rear with a rather pointy beak.

"Oh sh--.." alexander quickly finds somewhere else to be. Hopefully someplace warm he can dry off.

Dont worry, Ill dry you off

*murderous hurricanes the water*

"now greymage, what did logan tell you about using psychic powers in the mead hall, now my bear's a mess again"*plucking pieces of splintered stein out of his beard* ;)

"now greymage, what did logan tell you about using psychic powers in the mead hall, now my bear's a mess again"*plucking pieces of splintered stein out of his beard* :)

Your so drunk you cant even say BEER. You got no cause to be given me grief whelp.

*Spits out the bite he took out of forte's arm. "That tasted really greasy. You've been lazy haven't you?!"

*kicks Alexander's feet out from him causing him to faceplant the floor*

"That's the sweat of a real wolf! First taste I take it"

*walks up to the bar*

"Dry white wine and Perrier please!"

I didn't know Rimmer was a Son of Russ..... B)

After a hard day of combating Nordic flatpack furniture and irate/thick/rude (etc) customers, I need a drink and a fight.

And not necessarily in that order! :P

"now greymage, what did logan tell you about using psychic powers in the mead hall, now my bear's a mess again"*plucking pieces of splintered stein out of his beard* :P

Your so drunk you cant even say BEER. You got no cause to be given me grief whelp.

whaha, lol, i ment beard =p damn typos!

[A warp portal opens in the wall, and the beaten, worn armoured form strode into the hall. Firenze sniffed the air, smelling the ale and blood lingering in the air]

Ahh... Its good to be back.

[Takes proffered ale and then boots immortals 30feet with a single kick]

I applaud your courage. And beer choice. But no Blood Claw takes a dig at me and gets away without a good thrashing.

[Downs the stein and charges at the rising figure of immortals, tackling them through the bar with the momentum of a speeding train]

Just managing to move his ale before immortal comes crashing past

"Not losing this one"

Swings a punch at a passing blood claw from another pack with his free hand, catching him off balance and sending him spawling. Then taking a big mouthful of ale.

Bjornsval is saddened. For he is stuck down at the bottom of the Fang with the rest of the Dreadnoughts. He would love to come up and show all the whelps what a real brawl is about. :lol:

this one made me spill my ale laughing pup!maybe some day you'll do deeds that make you worthy of being encased inside the honorable dreadnought armour, but it won't be before you've lived through a brawl here at the fang! *tosses bjornsval straight into forte*

*lurches a few steps from the impact of Bjornsval but just manages to stop his half full ale from spilling. Times it just right for Alexander to run into an outstretched fist*

*takes the last ale in one mouthful and let's out a mighty beach*

"No ones tossing this blood claw!"

*hurl the empty ale toward Firenze*

Archived