Roll out the Ale barrels

Firenze

wolf inside howling and threatening to take over, nerves twitching, thought fighting, control, take them all, intruders, resist, invaders of territory......

*standing snarling face to expressionless face plate. The faint smell of urine at the fact that his service to the Imperium could be over with the twitch of a clawed, hairy finger*

+Insulting a Space Wolf: temper tantrum.

+Being an ostentatious fighter in the mead hall: punched hard in the chin.

+Insulting Wolfwhizz: power tankered into ork barkeep's squig kennel

+Having fun with you brother-wolves: priceless

There are some things arguing can't fix. For everything else, there's the Mead Hall.

The death of a Blood Hawk is not an easy thing to accomplish, and not a light thing to forget.

Seeing the Night Angels honour gaurd quite,and the frankly disturbing transformation of Brother forte, the rest of the Black Gaurd listen to there Captain;

The Wolves are good fighters, lets see how they drink!!!

*The last of the interlopers drag the corpse of there brethren to the corner, where they can enjoy the evenings festivities*

*EI drains a large tankard of Qaranian Whiskey from his home system west of Fenris, and slides another over to forte*

"Call a bloody wolf priest! Seems forte is having troubles handling my brew!"

*Thinks to himself, 'I know I made that some pretty stout stuff, but he needs to handle his drink'. Looks down at his hands, and runs his tongue over his teeth. 'Of course it does make you a little extra wolfy sometimes. :) '*

*Sees 'immortals trying to give forte some foreign weak-sauce.*

"Watch it boy! He's a little on the wild side of the moon right now!"

*standing on the spot watching the Blood Hawks retreat to a corner. Head towards the floor, looking through his wild hair, breathing heavily, the glow in his eyes fading*

"Check your brothers, they are very much alive. Never crash a Fang brawl with firearms and offer a round first"

stepping towards the ill forte hendrik picks up an ale left one one of the tables and trows the drink into forte's face, helping him out of his deep thoughts. "you should go see one of the wolf priests pup, lifting a gun to a brother, even a very distant one is not something we take lightly here at the fang".meanwhile guiding the pup outside

[As LoneWolf Firenze steps to one side sending a massive punch into LoneWolfs face, the force of which cracks the floorboards around and sends LoneWolf through 3 armoured walls and a Land Raider]

Hmm. [shakes hand to work out the kinks after that thunderbolt of a punch]

And pup, I crafted the grand hall's bar. Dont have a go at me for this one.

[Wanders off with a barrel of ale whistling Siegreicher Marsch by Amon Amarth]

*Gets up, stretches his neck, spits out bloodied saliva onto the ground and looks at the big dent on the side of the land raider*....huh, looks like the Iron Priests will not be liking this one bit....nice punch though lad, but now its my turn....*charges into Firenze, grabs him by the neck/throat and choke slamming him onto the stone flooring and flings him towards the center of the crowd where everyone else is* :)....and you seem to have forgotten that I'm not a pup anymore, I'm a wolf scout now. I reckon you must have received too many knocks to the head to be this forgetful.... :P

*licking the ale from his lips*

"Thank you brother. As for pointing the gun. It was his gun which he was pointing at us in our territory. Just teaching a lesson. I'll see the Wolf Priests later. I have something to do first"

*taking Ales to the wounded. Two with straws."

"No hard feelings?"

"Ahahaha! A good brawl my friends! Call again when a brother is in need of recovery, for I shall give him some of my mead!"

*Looks over at forte*

"If he can handle it ;) "

*Grabs his two sisters and heads of to his den*

"Now I've got some work to do, I will see you next week at the earliest ;) ."

"Ahahaha! A good brawl my friends! Call again when a brother is in need of recovery, for I shall give him some of my mead!"

*Looks over at forte*

"Oh I can handle my mead brother....and yours too. Just don't point a gun at me unless you want it somewhere squishy.

Now who's got some nail clippers?"

[slides to a halt, his twin axes and servo arm biting into the floor]

I am an Iron Priest. I can fix that raider. And dont try to trump me with experience either. Im one of the 13th. I was killing Daemons while you were just a bubble in an ale.

[sheaths axes and draws thunder hammer from his back, eyes on his fanged helmet glinting with malice]

Come get some, whelp.

[barrels through the arguing Angels and slams all 10ft and one tonne into Lone Wolf, followed up by a Thunder hammer blow to the skull]

Hi all since i'm new(ish) to the fang I don't know whats happening.

Whats up?

"The ceiling now catch"

*throws a drink to Arez and follows with a punch to the mid"

"Welcome, now grab a chair, if you can find one intact fellow Blood Claw""

*catches ale,drains it then smashes the mug over forte's head*

Thanks.here's the mug back :)

*after the headbutting from Hendrik earlier, Forté barely notices the tickle of a mug smashing over his head. Tilting his head back and calmly taking a large mouthful of ale. Forté turns and smiles at Arez before kicking both legs out from him, sending him face first through a table.*

*Looks over at forte*

i thought there were no girls in the Astartes chapters........ :)

*gets up*

Oh your going to pay for that

*hands forte some ale* here you go

"Don't doubt that. Be fun seeing you try though. Cheers.

As for sisters...of battle! Go ask Alexander. Sure he won't mind you disturbing him."

There are some things arguing can't fix. For everything else, there's the Mead Hall.

Hehehe... True enough brother, true enough.

Hey forte, leave alexander to his distractions. He gets tired of brawling too easily these days and needs a rest. :)

:hurls a side aurochs ribs at Arez:

Hey whelp, catch! Oh, and welcome to the Fang!

"Was just wondering how fast Arez here could run. Though Alexander wanting to tear him a new one would be good motivation" :lol:

"Think Lonewolf may be in need of a Hendrik style skull after that last blow...Ouch"

Hehehe... True enough brother, true enough.

Hey forte, leave alexander to his distractions. He gets tired of brawling too easily these days and needs a rest. ;)

:hurls a side aurochs ribs at Arez:

Hey whelp, catch! Oh, and welcome to the Fang!

That better be cooked or your going to think spending a night in a thunderwolve den is a day in the gun range :lol:

"Was just wondering how fast Arez here could run. Though Alexander wanting to tear him a new one would be good motivation" ;)

"Think Lonewolf may be in need of a Hendrik style skull after that last blow...Ouch"

If you give me mead(good stuff ,not sissy watered down mead) and lots o meat.I will go and ask Alexander.

O ask him what ? :)

Archived