++CRUSADE EXPANSION VI++

Von Richthofen

I will fully paint (and base) One dreadnought with arm variants for my Crusade. I will have this model completed by no later than April 26th, 2010. I will also provide a picture showing my glorious addition to my Crusade.

I will fully paint (and base) One Chaplain with Powerfist for my Crusade. I will have this model completed by no later than April 26th, 2010. I will also provide a picture showing my glorious addition to my Crusade.

I will fully paint and base a new Emperor's Champion for my Crusade. I will have this model completed by no later than April 26th, 2010. I will also provide a picture showing my glorious addition to my Crusade.

I will fully paint and base a Chaplain with a Command Squad for my Crusade. I will have this model completed by no later than April 26th, 2010. I will also provide a picture showing my glorious addition to my Crusade.

I will fully paint and base a squadron of two Landspeeders for my Crusade. I will have this model completed by no later than April 26th, 2010. I will also provide a picture showing my glorious addition to my Crusade.

Sorry to nitpick again, but if you are vowing to paint the Champion, you can't also paint up a Chaplain for the purposes of this challenge, even if he is part of a squad. You could still paint the Command Squad, minus the Chaplain, or you could use the Chaplain as your IC slot instead of the Champion.

I should note that you can obviously still go ahead and paint any and all models you like, but for the purposes of this expansion, you'll have to drop one of the characters from being submitted.

I step forward to join you brothers.

I will fully paint (and base) one Drop Pod for my Crusade. I will have this model completed by no later than April 26th, 2010. I will also provide a picture showing my glorious addition to my Crusade.

I have a question. Due to some sad news I have to drop out of the LPC, and I haven't started painting my custom EC yet (wanted to do him last for LPC challenge). He is primed though, can I enter him instead of my castellan?

I have a question. Due to some sad news I have to drop out of the LPC, and I haven't started painting my custom EC yet (wanted to do him last for LPC challenge). He is primed though, can I enter him instead of my castellan?

Absolutely. Just edit your above post! Vows can be modified or deleted right up until the deadline.

I will fully paint (and base) one Marshal, and a 5 man crusader squad for my Crusade. I will have these models completed by no later than April 26th, 2010. I will also provide a picture showing my glorious addition to my Crusade.

How did I almost miss this!

I, Iago vow to complete a unit of 5 Initiates (one with a plasmagun) and 2 Neophytes by the expansion deadline!

:lol:

I will fully paint (and base) One venerable drednought and One 5 man terminator assault squad for my Crusade. I will have these models completed by no later than April 26th, 2010. I will also provide picture's showing my glorious addition to my Crusade.

I will fully paint one land raider crusader for my Crusade under command of the Black Marshal Orpheous. I will have this model completed by no later than April 26th, 2010. I will also provide a picture showing my glorious addition to my Crusade.

I will fully paint (and base)...

...a Castellan (power-armored, powerweapon & plasma pistol (magnetized))

...a Crusader Squad (5 Initiates, powerfist, flamer, bolters)

...and a Rhino/Razorback (completely magnetized) for my Crusade.

I will have these models completed by no later than April 26th, 2010. I will also provide pictures showing my glorious addition to my Crusade.

Esteemed Brethren,

Sorry for the delay, but the list of Oathtakers has now been updated. This thread will be locked again and de-stickied, and a new topic will shortly (within a few days) appear for you to post your completed oath pictures in with further instructions.

Great job so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing all of the finished models!

Archived