Sons of Dorn Showcase

Dosjetka

Venerable Brother Rammiel of the Black Templars - this guy was originally painted up in DA colours as a kid, but I've since rescued him and stripped off his original dodgy paintjob.

A7IYXMZ.jpg

Imperial fists aggresor sargeant... Still without decals

I wonder if someone tried converting assault intercessors from Indomitus to bolter intercessors? It could create some nice dynamic poses. I dont really know if there is much room for assault intercessors in Fists army lists...

PrECzss.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I feel I have finally reached a good point in my work on the glorious Imperial Fists, Here is my latest completed project. StormEagle conversion from a StormRaven gunship with custom bits and a whole bunch of bonus lighting :rolleyes: took a long while to finish this one but i hope it's up to satisfying Dorn's taste ... Cheers!

Custom Storm Eagle conversion 1

Custom Storm Eagle conversion 2

Custom Storm Eagle conversion 3

Custom Storm Eagle conversion 4

Edited by VANDALthePRIEST

Hey everyone, new member, sometime lurker, wanted to share a model from my Imperial Fists successor chapter, the Ironhearts. This is Brother-Captain Cyrus Vakarian, Second Company Commander.

Edit: I'll be posting more of the Ironhearts in a separate thread.

FiqlaUl.jpg

u8trby1.jpg

wihKBob.jpg

Edited by Brother Captain Vakarian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello everyone! I am new to B&C and this is my first post in Imperial Fists subforum. Imperial Fists were the first army I painted when I started this hobby about a year ago. This forum has given me already inspiration and joy and that is why I joined in the first place. I hope I can inspire someone with my works so here we go. Here is two of my last Imperial Fists projects: Outrider squad and brother Gavelon. 

Brother Gavelon

Outrider squad

Hello everyone! I am new to B&C and this is my first post in Imperial Fists subforum. Imperial Fists were the first army I painted when I started this hobby about a year ago. This forum has given me already inspiration and joy and that is why I joined in the first place. I hope I can inspire someone with my works so here we go. Here is two of my last Imperial Fists projects: Outrider squad and brother Gavelon. 

Welcome! Those are some great looking Imperial Fists. I particularly like how you've used a range of IF symbols on the Outriders, it makes them look like they've been on a long campaign and they've had to be creative in keeping their blessed machines working.

• 1 year later...

Long time lurker but love seeing everyone's work. I've been painting imperial fists for a long time and my methods have stayed mostly the same since 5th edition was released, just adding more tricks and tools to get a look I am finally happy with. Taking the plunge back in to modern 40k with my first 500 points (ish, we use power mostly for casual gaming) of gravis marines:

IF Gravis Captain

IF Heavy Intercessors

IF Aggressors

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I bought these models 10~ years ago and am finally working through a Crimson Fists battle force. This is my first time painting in ten years so I'm definitely learning quickly, especially with highlighting as I had never done that very well previously.

Many more to come. I've finished most of a tactical squad's initial work (outside of bases and decals) and started on the scouts and assault marines. 

IMG_3700.jpg

IMG_3701.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...