FAQ Letter Challenge!

Morticon

FAQ Letter Pledge !  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

** Do non-jump pack units retain Descent of Angels?

[/b][/i]

Please add "if so, is the abilty passed onto the unit's transport." Such as the case with VAS wearing jumpacks in a Stormraven.

Matey - you not getting the idea here? :) YOUUUU must send a letter too !!!!

Add away !

Sent my first letter today.

Cost me 75 american cents from all the way from South Africa !!!

Hope to see the clicker at the top notch up slowly!!!!

Keep it going guys. Im positive this will make a difference for avid gamers!

I'm convinced. I'll write one later today. I had to go to the post-office anyways.

Good on ya dude!! ;) Let us know when you're posted and dont forget to click the poll button on the top of the first page!

Well I've sent 12 from different post boxes.

I'll be dropping one off to him in person 2morro (i live in nottingham) so any more questions...PM me.

...Oh and i'll give him a good bollocking about the fact half the rules are missing.

LOL

Hahah- AWESOME !! Glider if you are not just exaggerating then that is AWESOME. Well done dude.

Dont forget though, Allessio is only the guy that does the FAQ - its Matthew Ward that needs the bollocking ;) Well- him and the editing staff !!

Let us know how it goes!

Cheers,

Mort.

Just heard that too from SBJ -

Guys, ive editted the top info.

Please address all letters to Matthew Ward. He may not be the FAQ person, but since he wrote the codex he can certainly pass it on.

Thanks !!

Bugger- im gonna have to send another letter tomorrow !!

dont worry mort your not the only one who wasted money on air mail. I am not a BA player but I will always support any petition to get FAQ out of GW.

Thanks Jeske! I dont view it as a waste though, im sure that it will get passed on the the relevant people in GW. Even if it doesnt, I intend writing a letter a week until the FAQ gets released.

I wasted my bloody time though!

12 freakin letters to calvotore and he BLOODY leaves!

And, to add insult to injury, I ONLY FREAKING FIND OUT WEN A BUNCH OF GW GUYS are standing sniggering at me after the first hour of WAITING FOR HIM TO APPEAR!

I wasted my bloody time though!

12 freakin letters to calvotore and he BLOODY leaves!

And, to add insult to injury, I ONLY FREAKING FIND OUT WEN A BUNCH OF GW GUYS are standing sniggering at me after the first hour of WAITING FOR HIM TO APPEAR!

Hahha- dude- dont worry it will get to the people in question :D all is not lost.

Although, its a total dirtbag move to make you wait for an hour and not let you know.

Next letter goes out monday !

Its a follow up letter to my first one, and a double check that someone does get it. I'll CC it to MW this time too.

Hows everyone elses coming along?

erm...kinda havent started the letter yet because i STILL dont have microsoft office on my new pc...il try to fix it asap

Dem,

Every new PC will come with some sort of text editor. If you have any version of Windows as your operating system then you should have both WordPad and NotePad as programs that come with the OS. Just go to your Start Button - Programs - Accessories then look for those programs. You can even cut and paste Mort's form letter into either of those programs and knock out your letter.

Regards,

Valerian

Edit: As an additional point, as you all know, there are two parts to each document: the FAQ (which attempts to answer the common questions), and the errata (which are actual changes to the book). I'd recommend that you also address potential errata issues in your letters in addition to the FAQ questions. For example, the fact that there is no Articifer Armour option for a Blood Angels Captain is an odd ommission. A similar ommission ocurred in the Space Wolves codex where a Wolf Lord or Wolf Guard Battle Leader did not have the option to select a Frost Blade if they took Terminator Armour. That option was added in the errata portion of the FAQ document, as that was an unintentional ommission. I believe that they would be willing to add Articifer Armour as an option in the errata ("hard rules") if enough people ask about it.

i will send the letter today but dropping the question about the whirlwind as that is perfectly clear it is barrage so has large template end of. The vindicator is another question and unclear

Actually matey - the barrage rules says it uses blast templates - but it doesnt say which one to use in the BA dex.

Archived