FAQ Letter Challenge!

Morticon

FAQ Letter Pledge !  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im getting ready to send in the letter, have added a few things:

Commander Dante is not listed as having Eternal warrior. Is there are particular reason for this?

Does captain Tycho’s deadman’s hand grant him an extra attack in close combat? It is listed as wargear but the description seems to bet hat its a special rule.

Do you have to pick your powers before each game or do you have to write them down when making the list?

Why cannot captains take the following pieces of wargear: artificer armour, Glaive Encarmine, astartas grenade launcher. For a chapter that has been around since the time of the heresy and has special troops with it walking around youd guess that captains could do the same?

Can the Sanguinary Noviate take upgrades like power weapons or meltabombs?

The Sanguinary priest gets an Chalice of Blood when he upgrades to terminator armour. Is this a normal Blood Chalice with a different name?

some of these issues arose on the forums and some during the games that i played. should i add them? also should i list the B&C during the explanation why im sending the letter?

Well matey - what you include is entirely up to you. I have only one suggestion. That you file the "why" questions under a different title.

In my letters I have "FAQ" and "ERRATA". You may want to include a "GAME DESIGN" section.

Archived