Belgians Unite

Brother Anvilus

Heya fellow Belgians! I am Jonah from Antwerpen and I work @ Modelbouw verschooten. We have a unaffiliated club that plays all kinds of tabletop games and boardgames as well as RPG's. We sit every Thursday evening in the basement of Outpost in Antwerpen. A phew of us started playing 40k and we are trying to build up a mature group to play 40k against each other. Please visit our website http://www.whizzbang.be. We mostly communicate on a closed group on facebook. So always looking for more 40k players!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I think I'm in this thread from a few years back but I recently picked up the hobby again.

I'm Reinout, currently living in Aarschot. I usually play in "de oberonn" in Hasselt but a friend of mine who lives nearby is checking out the connect'r group. Soon as i get a list painted and ready i'll be joining him.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I'm Maarten from Antwerp.  32 years old and started with 40K this january.

Quickly assembled a necron force and a small dark angel force.

Mostly played with my brother who has space marines.  Since he hated playing against Necron's I traded these for nids (they have still to get painted) and expanded on the dark angels.  I'm in the process of starting a space marine force from scratch.

Don't play tournaments and have little time to play regulary in clubs so upon till now mostly played against Eldar and space marines.

I mostly play at home since I haven't invested in a good army transport system so getting them out of the house is tricky.

I Always welcome a friendly game.

CU all around

Maarten if you ever want a friendly game me and a few friends are always looking for people to play, working in the restaurantbussiness I know what it is to have little or no time for a hobby :)

@Reinout, hey mate, drop in some time in conectr, Aarschot, we have a solid core of players,  sunday 8th december is our next date on the calendar, if you have questions about us feel free to ask :)

well no worries mate if you need help with armytransport I know a few places that sell army transport at pretty good prices,  I always used eggcartons to transport my old metal figs and that has worked out pretty okay , if you need foam ask your local tunerclub or enthousiastics they should have foam enough that they usually toss away,  and me and my friends play all over the place, Turnhout, Heist, Aarschot.

So if you want to play a game, i can always swing by to your place as well :) 

Hey Sculder,

Always welcome, though with the holiday's coming up, my shedule is filling.  Always happy to play, the weekend of 11 and 12th of january are still open in my calender, If you want to play in Antwerp.

2000pts is fine for me ( i can field upwards of 10k if needed but larger then 2000pts kind of tends to develop in absurdly weird games in my expierence), one small question do you accept forgeworld models at the table (I normally field a leman russ Annihilator and a leman russ Destroyer from Imperial Armour, nothing too overpowered just some fluffy tanks for my list :) )

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Are there only flemish here? ;) I have just been getting back in the hobby recently and looking for players but since I left school my nederlands has only been getting worse lol

• 11 months later...

So who's still active in flanders? I'm currently building my Space wolves army and I'm living in Antwerp (2000). Are there still active clubs around? :smile.:

No idea. I might be better to ask for information at your local hobbystore. They should know where the local clubs are. 

I know that there are almost no clubs around my area (Brugge/Oostende), so good luck with your search.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi chaps,

I'm moving to Brussels this September and have a reasonably large force of almost-complete Horus Heresy Ultramarines I can bring with me. I'm currently debating whether to bring enough for gaming or just for painting. Are any of you interested in 30k gaming, or know anywhere that's good for it?

Hope to meet some fellow brothers over there :)

Arkhan

I think the Storm Crows in Ostend are still active. I played at their tournament last November (Warpstorm 9) as some Belgian buddies of mine play 40k so I went out for a long weekend. They are planning Warpstorm 10 for later this year AFAIK.

Can ask for some details if you like.