The Primarchs

....Um I would have to say it goes like this to me, call me out on a mistake.

Jonson- Secrecy

Fulgrim- Perfection

Perturabo- Logic

Khan- Speed

Russ- Ferocity

Dorn- Loyalty

Curze- Fear

Sanguinius- Purity

Ferrus- Endurance

Angron- Rage

Guilliman- Drive

Mortarion- Stubbornness

Magnus- Knowledge

Horus- Charisma (I agree)

Lorgar- Faith (also agree)

Vulkan- Self Reliance

Corax- Tactics

Alpharius- Cunning

All in all I play these games In my head, and this the result.

See I just can't see Jonson representing the Emperors secretive side because before the heresy jonson had no secrets, heck even now after the heresy he has no secrets. The Dark Angels are the ones keeping secrets, not The Lion himself. The primarchs aren't responsible for what their legions do after they are gone and the now chapters are only acting in the ways that they believe their primarchs would have wanted. So just because a chapter displays a certain trait dosen't mean that the primarch did.

Hmmm....You got me on that one sir! :lol:

Ok, new aspect; The Lion: Drive. He wants to be the Hero of the Heresy and he was chompin at the bit to kick some heretical arse when him and Russ was goin to Terra. Good thing ole' Russ kept stopping off though I dont think that the Lion Tank sounds as awesome as the Leman Russ tank.

The wolfes dont got ;) on us, they just like to think they have :mellow:

I think its nice that the Lion is open for discussion, goes to show the depth of his character. Wether it is pride, ambition or honour is a pretty open question. Personally I vote for pride and I think that it was this that lead to his fall.

The wolfes dont got ;) on us, they just like to think they have :mellow:

I think its nice that the Lion is open for discussion, goes to show the depth of his character. Wether it is pride, ambition or honour is a pretty open question. Personally I vote for pride and I think that it was this that lead to his fall.

Well technicly all the primarchs are open for discussion, the traits I listed are just my opinions of what I saw. I think Jonson was a very proud warrior as was seen in his fight with Russ but I'm not so sure pride was his downfall as he never turned to chaos. I think it was the downfall of Luther though as being assigned recruitment duty stung him and built an anger which led to his betrayel. Personally i think he represented the Emperors drive to rid the galaxy of evil, I was going to originally to say that for the Khan but I think his drive was more to unite humanity like he did the tribes. But if pride is going to be a trait I think it's Fulgrims

Who said anything about turning to chaos? Certainly not me! But Jonson was very proud of his legion and considered himself worthy for the position of Warmaster. And perhabs he was not mistaking. But when he realised that a part of his legion had betrayed the Emperor, he flew into a rage that saw his homeworld destroyed and himself mortally wounded. That was his downfall.

Alpharius is the Emperor's Cunning and his Applied Intelligence (not pure Knowledge like Magnus).

Because of this application (much like the literary character Sherlock Holmes), he is grounded where Magnus is not, making Alpharius arguably the smartest and most intelligent Primarch.

Archived