The Templar Guide to the Galaxy

Acebaur

And to think I always thought that we ate heretics and xenos for breakfast. Now that is a part of the Emperor's recommended balanced breakfast. That is along with some toast, orange juice etc, etc.

The secret is out.... :eek

We had better kill him, brothers! :wallbash:

The matter has been taken care off......

Marshal Hellmund

It is true...one of your Brethren did in fact come to find and kill me. Once face to face with him,I took a page from the wisdom of Lukas,pointed over the Templar's shoulder and yelled "Look a Psyker!" and when he turned to look,I planted a knee in his crotch and appropriated his weapons to prevent him from injuring himself as he rolled around.

On a completely unrelated note,If any of you would like to purchase a genuine Black Templar Boltgun or Chainsword I have one for a very affordable price...only dropped once *grins*

The secret is out....

We had better kill him, brothers!

@Requiem of the Wolf; I think it's me they're coming for!

In M41.972 a Black Templar marine was sent to prison by an Inquisitorial court for a crime he didn't commit. This marine promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Necromundan underhive. Today, still wanted by the Inquisition he survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire.....Brother Vader.

In M41.972 a Black Templar marine was sent to prison by an Inquisitorial court for a crime he didn't commit. This marine promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Necromundan underhive. Today, still wanted by the Inquisition he survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire.....Brother Vader.

Please. That's just a dodgey re-write of Cyphers fluff.

If you we're gonna throw Templar fluff around to support an argument, use Grimaldus's

Grimaldus, Reclusiarch. An Astarte barely alive. Brothers, we can rebuild him! We have the technology! We have the capability to build the world's first bionic Chaplain. Reclusiarch Grimaldus will be that Chaplain. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster. *Que Six million dollar man theme*

The secret is out....

Du Duda, du du da du...

The secret is out....

Du Duda, du du da du...

I want to see a trailer for that

"The Alpha Squad"

It would make a great movie

Please. That's just a dodgey re-write of Cyphers fluff.

If you we're gonna throw Templar fluff around to support an argument, use Grimaldus's

Grimaldus, Reclusiarch. An Astarte barely alive. Brothers, we can rebuild him! We have the technology! We have the capability to build the world's first bionic Chaplain. Reclusiarch Grimaldus will be that Chaplain. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster. *Que Six million dollar man theme*

Shouldn't it be a Black Templar elite crusader squad (four SB for example)

The secret is out....

Du Duda, du du da du...

I want to see a trailer for that

"The Alpha Squad"

It would make a great movie

Or better yet, a bunch of odd balls from verious Space Marine groups. :P

A Ultra Marine (I love it when a plan comes together... lol)

A Black Templer (Litrally for irony.)

A orc Madboyz (How else would we get crazy stuff to work?)

Can't remember who else was in the A team

Ok...

Hannibal would have to be an Ultramarine.

Face...A Callidus Assassin or a Blood Angel

B.A. Would be a Black Templar or Space Wolf

The crazy guy...hmmm...yeah that one is hard

I'd change B.A for a white scar (as he was the team's driver) and The crazy guy would be the Black Templar or even an Angry Marine.

The havoc of the battlefield was deafening. Gunfire, mortars, screams and wails of the wounded and battle cries of the charging greenskins mashed into a cacophony of terror in Guardsman Bill's head. He went to ground, furiously trying to jam a fresh battery into his lasgun as the green tide smashed deeper and deeper into the Imperial ranks, ignoring there horrendous losses to the massed cannon fire from tanks behind the front lines.

Then, salvation. The unmistakable streaming flames of space marine drop pods filled the sky. Black and white chariots of the Emperor's chosen knights screamed down to the planets wartorn surface, plunging strait into the heart of the massive xeno horde. The pod's massive doors fell open and, loud and clear, Guardsman Bill heard the mighty battlecry of the Black Templars.

"IMMA KILLLLLL YEW FOO! IMMA KILL YEW FOR THE EMPEROR FOO! CHAAARGE!

:)

On a related note, how do we pity the foo, when, after all, we have no pity ;)

Lol nice Firepower.

So I added a few entries to the top post including Servitors, Navigators/Astropaths and the AdMech. Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks!

Ok...

I'd change B.A for a white scar (as he was the team's driver) and The crazy guy would be the Black Templar or even an Angry Marine.

That being the case he would be best done as a Dark angel then,since they are the ones with the driving skills.

I don't think I could point my bolt pistol at this little guy:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/RavenUSIMP/2473548737_ec717ae6c6.jpg

I know he's a bad kitty....but he still a kitty! Aww...I'd just give him a scratch behind the ear and take the little hellspawn home.

I know he's a bad kitty....but he still a kitty! Aww...I'd just give him a scratch behind the ear and take the little hellspawn home.

I am fairly sure I have allready taken that little hellspawn home. That or one of his very close kin.

Ok...

That being the case he would be best done as a Dark angel then,since they are the ones with the driving skills.

hannibal= ultramarine? hmm i would think he was more of a Imperial fist "ultramarines aren;t the tacticans"

Face.. would be my ultramarine.. they pride themselves on looking good and making good impressions.. "BA's look to fangy and pale to be a face"

BA.. Salamander.. ebony skin and red eyes.. with a bad attitude

Murdock.."the crazy guy".. well with the new flying land raider "stormraven thingy" i'd have to say Blood angel.. they have a tendancy to fall to their own red thirst!

Wulff

Pssh! I'm not wasting a holy bolt round on that little fuzz ball. That will just ruin the pelt and then what use would it be?

Now a swift kick from your power-armored foot will turn that sucker from hellspawn to slipper 0.87 seconds flat!

Then you will be style'n and profile'n.

Hannibal would be a Imperial Fist.

Face would be a Callidus Assassin or a Ultramarine (they seem to be always kissing someone's arse)

B.A. would be a Black Templar

Murdock would be ..hmm... Space Wolf (like Lucas or damn close) or a White Scar.

Cruella Deville and BT FOREVER!

A hundred and one Damnations.

(An Inquisition Children's Library Publication)

HA! Vader Im starting to think we should go on the road together as the first GW sponsored comedy routine :(

Archived