Thunderwolf mounts

Grimtooth

• 2 weeks later...
what is the cheapest model im not looking to pay more than $10 qaultity doesnt need to be huge but needs at least 3 poses

You are asking for what seems like impossible. Anything that has at least 3 poses is going to come from a quality sculptor and will not come as cheap as you want. Anything that comes as cheap as you want will probably not have at least 3 poses.

ok for a price of under $15 do you know what i could get?

Well, the Mythicast wolves are $73 for 5 wolves, so that is just under $15 each.

That's what I bought, and they just arrived yesterday (spent about 3 weeks at cutoms :\) and they look great.

ok for a price of under $15 do you know what i could get?

Well, the Mythicast wolves are $73 for 5 wolves, so that is just under $15 each.

That's what I bought, and they just arrived yesterday (spent about 3 weeks at cutoms :\) and they look great.

might consider those idk what ill end up with atm tho i checked them out and the main issue is I only want like 2 not 5 and while the other may see use some day idk if i want to pay $73 bucks for 2 guys that ill use,

and WeeDawgNYC is $15 bucks a model that unexpectably low, i mean even most blisters are around that so i dont really see how that is too much to ask. keep in mind im not asking for the amount of detail on the space wolf box but more like that on a box of tactical marines, nice clean lines, but not much fine scuplting of little details

@Rik84-The riders on those bears need their legs bent into a crouching position in order to look right. otherwise, you'll make the entire marine and sexuality point completely moot.....

I'm trying to decide between Mythicast and Mr Dandy. I like them all, though the Mythicast seem (from the pictures) less susceptible to damage, anyone know if that's true? Also, anyone know how solid the tails etc are on both sets of models? I'd hate for them to break off every time I transport them to a game.

Thanks. I've gone with 5 of the Mythicast ones, along with the Stormshields and a Wolf Lord version.

Now.. just have to wait 6 weeks for them to get here! <_<

Hopefully they won't be stuck in customs for 3 weeks like mine were. Other than that, they were a great deal and arrived pretty quickly.

Thanks. I've gone with 5 of the Mythicast ones, along with the Stormshields and a Wolf Lord version.

Now.. just have to wait 6 weeks for them to get here! :P

I was surprised that mine arrived in only 2.5 weeks (California). Only a single wolf minion was damaged (paws snapped off but nothing super glue won't fix) so I was pleasently surprised. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Pity i missed that, but the Paulson Games ones are $15 each, or only $10 each if you dont need the base/saddle. I'm waiting for mine to arrive, will post them once painted!

Well, according to the tracking details the wolves arrived in the UK today, two weeks since I placed the order. I sure hope I don't get stuck in customs!

Edit: it actually says: AWAITING TRANSFER TO LOCAL POSTAL AGENT

Would it still say that even if it got stuck in customs?

Well, according to the tracking details the wolves arrived in the UK today, two weeks since I placed the order. I sure hope I don't get stuck in customs!

Edit: it actually says: AWAITING TRANSFER TO LOCAL POSTAL AGENT

Would it still say that even if it got stuck in customs?

Yup.

Basically that means that it's out of the courier's hands and into the US postal service. If you contact the courier's customer support you can get a USPS tracking number.

But basically my wolves were stuck at that step for about 2-3 weeks before they arrived at my house.

Came home to find them sitting on my desk! woohoo! 15 days from when I bought them. Not bad at all.

Got tomorrow off for a dentist vist, so I hope to get them sorted out when I get back from that and play them for the first time Thursday.

Bought 6 wolves from Paulson, and have built my version of Harald deathwolf!

I should post a picture up he looks great, can't wait to start painting him and Icetooth!

My dog ate my harald deathwolf.

How ironic.

FML

Archived