Can you guys settle a argument for me

ZONKEY

Primarch Lion has many sons. Many sons have Primarch Lion. I am one of them, and so are you. So let's praise the Emperor. Right arm, left arm, right foot, left foot. Primarch Lion has many sons...

(Someone out there had to have gone to vacation Bible school as a kid...)

So if I got this strait, FerociousB, you dont like, my writtingstyle? Perhabs you would care to look where I´m from and understand that english is not my 1. language, that I write casual and there are no goddam summerbibleschools in my country. That comment actually made me quite pissed, Im only trying to add something to the discusion and you just treat me like some idiot retardo, based on some posts! Seriously ;) dude?

(sorry for getting more off-topic)

Arioch I think FB's comment was in jest -- he just left off the ' :P ' from the end of his post. So let's leave it at that.

But yes the lesson here is that 'humour' can be wildly misinterpreted online so best not to indulge in it.

So if I got this strait, FerociousB, you dont like, my writtingstyle?

Lol, not at all.

http://www.kididdles.com/lyrics/f033.html

Just making an apparently obscure joke directed at none and all. It's one of those kid's songs where you get up and do arm motions and things. Watch this (

) and imagine a bunch of somber Dark Angel Interrogator-Chaplains performing the arcane rituals of the chapter. I thought it was a funny mental picture.

So, anyway, yeah Cypher isn't the Lion. But is the Lion Cypher? *cue mysterious music*

Archived