What plastic boxed set would be made for the next DA Codex?

JeffJedi

Actually how about a boxed set of all 30 DW participants in the Plains World incident. Complete with personal heraldry, weapons and armour variations. That might be too many so failing that then just a handful. But all similar in individuality and dynamism to that of the BA Space Hulkers.

Cheers

I

Or the Deathwing Company box set.

=D

Which they actually did...

As for what is left to make a box set, I'd go with a Deathwing terminator Box, and a Terminator HQ Box being able to make a Company Commander, a chap, and a librarian. Though I'm kinda surprised that GW hasn't done a Librarian on bike, or/and Jump pack.

So it they would make a DW plastic box kit, do you think we would have more than 5 man squads? I do not know what the other SM chapters have for their SM Termies, but I know we are just 5 man squads. Do you think we will have 5 or 10, or maybe 5-10 DW squads so more kits would be sold then?

What part of "last known jetbike in the Imperium" don't you people understand?? :(

I think a plastic Deathwing box is a very strong possibility. We'd also get a plastic box of whatever new unit GW decided to create for the new dex, since they like making completely new plastic units these days. Watchers in the Dark Battle Ninjas, perhaps? Then maybe a plastic Mortis dread. Dunno.

There would also be a few new metals. Belial would be a very strong possibility. Updates of the currently shrimpy Azrael and Ezekiel are also possibilities, though perhaps quite iffy since they are still such good looking models.

I agree. deathwing plastic box is a must. There is Wolf Guard Terminators Boxed Set and they were the only metal specific termies alongside our deathwing back in the 2nd-3rd edition. So I think it is almost 100% certain that we will see plastic deathwing in the future.

and as for this it is likely that veteran marines box will be re-done. The few plastic termies bitz should be removed/replaced by more dark angels specific parts for infantry.

when you compare the new plastics for space wolves and blood angels to our veteran plastic set you will notice that our bitz are slightly outtdated and sometimes poor in form (compare 'sword' shoulder pad with new blood angels shoulder pads - if there is a point in comparing...). it is likely that veterans will be redone.

i don't see an option for more DA specific plastic boxed set. maybe some more metal characters.

Actually how about a boxed set of all 30 DW participants in the Plains World incident. Complete with personal heraldry, weapons and armour variations. That might be too many so failing that then just a handful. But all similar in individuality and dynamism to that of the BA Space Hulkers.

Cheers

I

Just read this Isiah. I said wow yes when I read this!

Archived