My own chapter!

Justin2008

Hey yall, iv been working on this and well wanted to share it with you all. Its the fluff behind my commander who is called Zeus (after the greek god) and wanted to know what you all thought.

Here it is:

Commander ZEUS

When he was just a young child, he lost his mother and father upon the mountains. This happened when they were on a hiking trip. After their death, the young boy had to survive on his own, slaying countless monsters of all sorts with his bare hands. He also had to survive all sorts of weather (including snow, rain, blizzards and even blazing hot days).

Rumour has it that one night during a tremendous storm; he was struck upon by lightning and ever since has been gifted with immense power.

One night he was found by a band of warriors known as the Trojans. They came from a town called Valhalla. They took Zeus back with them and presented him to their leaders, the space marines.

One day during his stay at Valhalla, their was an invasion by a war band of orks. All villagers grabbed their swords, guns and whatever else they could to kill these greenskins. However during the battle, Zeus found a blade that was wedges in between two stones. He pulled out the sword and used it to slay the greenskins. It was noted by the space marines that Zeus on his own had killed over 100 greenskins with just a sword.

During the battle, a tremendous noise was getting louder and louder. It was appearing in the trees, when all of a sudden a rusted old ork dreadnought appeared. Many of the villagers swung their swords, and shot their shotguns at the dreadnought, but nothing would penetrate it. However Zeus was an exception for he had also found an old handgun like weapon. He ran towards the dreadnought with pure determination on his face, and leapt over it with his sword leading. The dreadnought swung his chainsaw towards Zeus, but he parried with his sword, and after landing, he shot this handgun towards the dreadnought. Suddenly this huge gush of magma came out of the gun, and melted all the way through the dreadnought, bringing it down to the ground. He then forced his sword through the pilot screen and ripped out an ork. After this the remaining orks had fled, realising they had been defeated.

The space marines saw this and noted that during the entire battle, he did not show any aggression, enjoyment or lust for the killing of the orks. Instead he knew the orks were going to kill the villagers and so stepped up to the job to help save them. The signs of a true space marine.

Following after this battle, and the village was repaired, the space marines in the high council had created a tournament called the tournament of truth. This tournament was to test all villagers capable of taking part to see whether they were worthy to become space marines. Many failed whilst many prevailed. However Zeus was the one who stood out, for he did not suffer a single mark, nor did he kill anybody, he just fought until they said they had given up. Again this was brave, and honourable of him, so the space marines thought.

After the tournament, Zeus and many others became scouts. The first stage to becoming a Angels of Redemption space marine. After many years, he became a devastator marine, tactical marine and then finally an assault marine.

However one night their was an attack by the Tau. They had sent in hundreds of troops and many vehicles with huge amounts of guns. B then the Angels of Redemption was able to have vehicles of their own, along with many many space marines. This battle went on for days and the result was that the tau had been defeated. However the Trojans had lost their leading space marines, along with many other lives.

It was during this war that Zeus was noted to still be untouched and killing everything he tried to. It was then the villagers and remaining space marines bowed down to him and called him, Commander Zeus, Master of the Angels of Redemption. From this day on, was when Zeus had control of the entire city, its villagers and space marines.

Equipment - my version of aze of mortalis, perdition pistol and death mask of sanguinous fluff. Rules im keeping the same :blush:

Sword of the wild:

The sword of the wild was found upon by Zeus during his battle with the Ork warband Grongutz boys. Rumour has it that when he held the sword, he channelled some sort of magical energy into it via his body. Some say its to do with the strike of lightning he suffered, some say otherwise. All they know is that with it, Zeus is a mighty warrior and protector of Valhalla.

Precision pistol:

No one but Zeus himself knows where he had found this weapon. Some say he found it in the middle of the battle, others say it was a relic from the mountains. All that is known is that when Zeus fires it, it can fire a tremendous range of magma with an excellent aim. No one has ever asked Zeus where this was found, apart from his fellow council members.

Death mask of Valhalla:

It is said that this mask was found upon the mountain top in a secrete cave. Others say he made it himself. When the death mask is used, all his fellow battle brothers here are screams so loud, it causes their enemy to halt and beg for it to stop.

C+C welcome

Well, this guy Zeus sure is a tough guy ;)

Isn't Valhalla a bit "out" of Greek mythology. Maybe you should search for more greek-related locations? Sparta, or Thermopyles, for example.

And aren't Angels of Redemption a Dark Angels' successor Chapter? :)

Well, after reading this story, I have to say that it's not really bad, but it's not much of a story either...This guy Zeus, sounds like he is the youngest chapter master in the 40k universe.

Sorry man, don't get me wrong, but there is no depth in it. You need to enrichen the story a bit and loose the "kid lost in the woods part" and be a little more creative with the names.

I must say that as a Greek, this last one struck a nerve. :) It's something that can be fixed though.

As Gv0zD mentioned Valhalla doesn't fit.

I would imagine that Trojans live in Troy. :)

The sword of the wild could be named Xiphos of Ares.

The presision pistol could be named Wrath of Haephestus.

Also Death mask of Hades/Styx that Makkeru suggested are more fitting and I would even add Charon's Mask (maybe a lost primarch, I don't know make something up ;) ) as an idea.

As for the "struck by lightning" part, please don't.

IMHO it would be best if you suggested that he is a Psycker that could unleash lightning from his fingertips to strike his foes, and the Adeptus Astartes made him a Librarian.

I hope that I was usefull. :)

If you're trying to keep it a "greek" as possible, the grecian egulivent to Vahalla is

n Greek mythology, Elysium (Greek: Ἠλύσια πεδία) was a section of the Underworld (the spelling Elysium is a Latinization of the Greek word Ἠλύσιον Elysion). The Elysian Fields, or the Elysian Plains, were the final resting places of the souls of the heroic and the virtuous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elysium

Thankyou for all your comments. I shall change Valhalla to Troy, as it fits with the trojan warriors more (dont know why i didnt hink of that lol). I shall also rename his weapons with a more greek feel. And the struck by lightning part, il remove and use for my librarian. Would make more sense.

@Vahoth - i would be more creative, but im not greek and am merely 18 years of age and at college. So i thought i know, il get the mythology book out and have a read and well thought Zeus, father of all gods would be the perfect name for my leader of all men. Also i chose valhalla because i found it fluient, but like you said, Troy would be better.

Also i shall change the lost in the mountain top (maybe implement into my librarian) and think of something else like maybe started as a theif in a nearby tribe or something. And it was not meant to be too in depth as this is a first copy. Once i write more and get the flow going, then it will get larger and larger. I also wrote it in 40 mins (inc plan)

Thanks though guys, and any more comments, please keep them up, the more the better.

:HQ:

I didn't mean to criticize you much, after all we are all into this for the fun part.

But every feedback no matter how hard can be usefull for making something creative IMO.

Looking forward to seeing the next copy. <_<

Also, how about Troy being a city of (as Dhx711 brought this up) planet Elysium?

Food for thought...

Short and sweet:

This happened when they were on a hiking trip

Remove this, please. For a start, they are unlikely to have been off doing such idillic things as hiking trips... Secondly, what they were doing doesnt matter to the character of Zeus - that they are dead and he is orphaned is the important bit, mentioning that they died in the highlands/mountainour region they lived in is enough. Dont get too sucked in by details that the details trip you up. You might also wat to have a look at this The Octa-guide for DIY chapters to get some pointers, and maybe this could be moved to the Liber Forums where you'll find all sorts of helpful chaps. And some bowling balls.

basing your background off of a certain mythology is fine, but straight up stealing/copy pasting mythology? honestly i think you could probably do a bit to change things. (at least change the way you zeus.)

not to mention most marines completely forget their life before they were marines, so the parts about his life when he was young seems...superfluous.

If you love the fluff for your army you'll love your army. It really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, tO everyone else it is just another army. Use your fluff to inspire you. It's one of the very best things about 40k in my opinion.

G :P

Ok all, i see your points. I shall have another mess around with it and mix and match this and that and see what i come up with. Once its done, i shall post up another.

As for Lenso, im simply using names,. its not like i actually wrote the story of Zeus himself, i just wrote what came to me at once.

I shall have another go. Il remove the hiking part, and just say that he was orphaned and belonged to a tribe of theives or something.

Also thanks for the space marine route, i assumed it was the other way around lol.

Thank you for all your comments, and like i said, anymore are welcome.

I shall have another go. Il remove the hiking part, and just say that he was orphaned and belonged to a tribe of theives or something.

Also thanks for the space marine route, i assumed it was the other way around lol.

I'd suggest that you would make his childhood more 'brutal'. Consider this: the boy originated from a planet Elysium, from Gehenna system, which is in close proximity to ork-infested region of space (you may even look up for the relevant regions in rule book or in orks' codex). On one 'wonderful' day Elysium was attacked by gathering Ork Waaagh!, and the planet's populace ruquested Space Marines' assistance. And when Astartes came to deal with the greenskins they set a boot camp in a village/town/city of Troy. At night the village/town/city was attacked by Orks - and that'ы when they met the boy (when he killed the KillaKan or whatever it was  :devil: ).

IMHO this story looks better, as I am personally not fond Astartes being leaders of some local settlements. And if you employ what I proposed you may say that the Astartes saw the boy as the chosen (according to the chapter's prophecy or something else), who was meant to represent their beloved primarch (thus his 'god-like' powers and quick ascension to Chapter Master are explained).

GV0zD that is a great idea, cause to make my commander, i will be using the sanguinor model, and just remove the gun for a meltagun in 1 hand. That way i can write about how they saw his elegant wings, and that ir reminded them of their primarch etc.

Thanks dude, il give that a run for its money :tu:

Also wanting my army to have loads of the wings in it, what would you all say to me changing the chapter name to angels of Faith (just thought redemption is more a DC name, and my chapter hate DC)

:)

GV0zD that is a great idea, cause to make my commander, i will be using the sanguinor model, and just remove the gun for a meltagun in 1 hand. That way i can write about how they saw his elegant wings, and that ir reminded them of their primarch etc.

Thanks dude, il give that a run for its money :tu:

Always willing to help :) . You're welcome! I'm waiting to see Zeus' updated bio!

ITS HERE!!!!!!!

The new and improved story of Zeus and the chapter Angels of Faith

Enjoy:

COMMANDER ZEUS

It was on the planet of Elysium, from the Gehenna system when a city known as Troy was ambushed by a war band of travelling orks. The ambush was so terrifying that the city had to recall upon the reinforcements of the Blood Angels space marines to aid their survival and perish all the green skins. They sent out a variety of units including a captain to help defend the city. They believed it to have been overtaken by orks long ago until receiving the distress call.

When the Astarte’s came to deal with the situation, they then set up a camp site in him listening post of Troy, a few miles from the main city itself.

On the day of their march to the city of Troy, when they got their, ready to take the city back from the dreaded green skins, they noticed a figure in the mist. The figure was merely big enough to be an ork, but was not big enough to be a villager. As they approached through the mist, bolters at the ready they began to hear the sound of gunfire, and swords clashing. Once through the mist the figured appeared, and it turned out to be a small boy. The boy looking merely looked in his teens. However he was slugging an old looking sword with his left hand, whilst pulling the trigger of his shotgun on his right, tearing apart this ork nob which appeared to have his squad of boys all splattered dead around him. The space marines saw him release two rounds of shotgun shells into the nobz torso, whilst slashing his sword into the knee joints of this clumsy creature.

Whilst the space marines watched this boy, they all saw flashbacks of their great primarch himself. Sanguineous. The boy had then slain the ork nob, and once finished he then reloaded his shotgun, and ran off towards the remaining orks. The space marines soon followed, ready to help this boy survive this on slaughter.

As the space marines caught up with this boy, they had already seen him slaughtering more orks as they came and saw at a glance, an enormous mob of orks looking 100+ strong being led by an ork warboss. They set up their devastator squads, tactical squads and then readied their assault troops for the counter charge.

Once the orks got their, the boy began to fight continuously like he has been, and then he noticed shells coming from a distance. He turned and saw that the Astarte’s has arrived. He therefore got the morale to fight even harder and so by went towards the warboss. After a long fight with the warboss, the boy managed to painfully remove the legs of the warboss, leaving him on the ground still trying to fight. The boy then grabbed his sword, rotated it around and swung towards the bosses head. He took it off with one swift movement.

However all of a sudden an ork dreadnought dropped from above, crashing towards the ground and into the dirt. This is then when the assault troops jumped towards the boy to help him fight this machine. The assault marines launched krak grenade after krak grenade, trying to find their way through the armour, but dreadnought was managing to parry them away. The fight continued and then all of a sudden, the boy himself got hold of a tank bomb off the warboss corpse, and slung it towards the rear of the dreadnought. The bomb suddenly exploded before the dreadnought could take any note of it and sent the assault marines flying in the blast. The limbs of the dreadnought flying everywhere. Once the smoke had gone, they saw the ork pilot still moving, trying to escape. The space marine devastator squad fired a krak missile and exploded the ork pilot into hundreds of pieces.

Continuing to fight, eventually the space marines and the boy had cleansed the entire ork war band attacking the city. Once gone, the remaining villagers began to come out of their secret underground hideouts, and saw all their families dead on the ground. However the space marines noticed that no family came up for the boy. It was then when the space marines approached the boy and asked of his name. He told them that his name was Zeus and that he was a villager with no family or home. He merely survived in the wild since young.

Soon after the city got itself built back up to more liveable conditions, the space marines were getting ready for departure. However once the thunderhawk had taken flight, it was hit by some kind of meteorite .It sent the ship crashing into the soil, where the dead ork corpses laid. The villagers and Zeus was searching the wreckage for any survivors when they came across a few. They were a few mixed of different ranks, ranging from assault to tactical. Also at the other end they saw that a rhino transport had also survived with a tremendous amount of damage. They got the surviving marines away from the wreckage, and into a safe place near the city inn. However when they arrived, a techmarine had survived in the back of the rhino.

It was then the remaining space marines saw the first sight of the bright blazing sun. When they saw Zeus, the sun had made him have a certain glow about him. Obviously this was merely the space marines imagination, but it however reminded them of their precious father, Sanguineous. It was then they had got into their minds that he was sent by therefore forefather, and so decided to stay upon the city Elysium, located in the city of Troy. This was because they believed by staying and building a new chapter, they can relive the glorious days of when their primarch took the field. Because their captain had been brutily killed in the wreckage of the thunderhawk, all the marines merely thought they were not expert enough to take his role. So with the influence of the boy Zeus, he then got genetically engineered into a space marine himself. However once the gene seed was planted into him, he released a mighty loud scream. This was the first encounter where the gene seed did not erase the human’s memory. He still remembered his name and his life all up until this event.

Once this had been done, it was then when the space marine had re-engineered their armour and changed to black armour with red shoulder pads. This was to represent the fellow friends and battle brothers who had died that era. The new captain Zeus had his armour specially made, with more iconic imagery then of the normal space marine. It was a bright gold, with icons everywhere to represent his similar imagery to Sanguineous. It was then he had his old sword, remade into a new slicker blade with a blood drop on each side. This was to show that the sword belonged to him and no one else. He also had a custom made gun, consisting of a meltagun which was found in the wreckage from the thunderhawk and was made specially for Zeus. This meltagun had extra lenses placed, was able to be fired one-handed and also had iconic symbols all over it. His new sword was called the Xiphos of Ares, whilst his gun being called the wrath of Prometheus.

However it did not stop here, for it was then, Zeus demanded a mask. A mask to cover up his face, and to appose fear upon the enemy. It was then they had created their own deathmask, which was named “Deathmask of Hades”. It was named this because it was named after Zeus brother who was a tremendous warrior before he had died many years ago. Of course the family and history of Zeus remains unknown, even to this day.

After the deathmask, Zeus had mysteriously grown wings. These wings appeared out of his jump pack and were connected through his armour. It was then the space marines and villagers elected Zeus to become the Chapter master, Zeus Commander of Troy. To lead them to glorious days of peace, and power. It was then when they had become the Angels of Faith. Their goal to restore the glorious days, and bring peace upon the planet.

This took me 45 minutes - 1 hour to write.

C+C Welcome

I love it bro ! Very inspiring stuff you've got there m8 !!!

:blush:

G :D

Agreed, it has that razmataz quality to it most english majors forget after being molested by their profs. however i think there is a chapter in dire need of your help. the Ultra marines, the space police, are bland as hell. its like a 3 month old ritz cracker, they have absolutely no character interest and no real qualities beyond being perfect blue space marines. and this is usually alright, except that games workshop is coming out with a movie based on these dudes.

We have Sanguinius reborn! :)

However I would like to add some 'realism' (if this term is appropriate) :D . It seems unlikely that a few space marines who managed to survive thunderhawk's crash were able to recreate a Chapter. It would be much more 'realistic' if the space marines had dispatched a significant force to deal with the Orks, but somehow their battlecruiser on high orbit was destroyed, so they couldn't make their way home. And then they would have enough marines, techmarines, servitors, equipment, ammunition, a chaplain, vehicles and what's most important a few sanguinary priests to create their new Chapter.

As for the gene-seed deleting memory, I'm not sure, but if memory serves their memory was gradually erased as a result of exhausting phisical and mental training, brainwashing and so on... (I recon the HH novel Descent of Angels).

But overall, that's a great story! :blush: The story that would be told time and again by the retired marines of the Angels of Faith Chapter :)

Sure. it's good to see people developing their DIY Chapters so devotedly. :lol:

I just wanted to give another piece of advice. As of current edition, you Chapter is based on certain character. The chapter's story and Zeus' bio are too intertwined. I'd like to suggest that in time you should separate the chapter's story. If your chapter is created by the BA, who had survived the ship's crash, than you may describe what company are they from, what previous victories did they achieve and so on. Of course you should say that they met Zeus and he became their Master in the passing of time. While in his bio you may fully describe his great deeds in fighting th Orks and his inhuman abilities. Doing so will provide you with more structured background for your chapter and hence aid you in writing your own IA article (I think Angels of Faith deserve one :D ).

Yeah this is only the sotry of how he became who he did. Eventuall once i done the other special characters im using, il then write the entire dialouge on how they became who they are. Then i will seperate the parts toward the end and re-arrange it. :lol:

just editing the story now so it will be here soon.

Here we go.

It was on the planet of Elysium, from the Gehenna system when a city known as Troy was ambushed by a war band of travelling orks. The ambush was so terrifying that the city had to recall upon the reinforcements of the Blood Angels space marines to aid their survival and perish all the green skins. They sent out a significant amount of units including a captain to help defend the city. However during orbit, their battle cruiser was shot down by an unknown blast. Some say it was a meteorite others say it was the warp itself. The Imperium had believed the cruiser and its troops had been destroyed in the blast.

When the Astarte’s came to deal with the situation, they then set up a camp site in him listening post of Troy, a few miles from the main city itself.

On the day of their march to the city of Troy, when they got their, ready to take the city back from the dreaded green skins, they noticed a figure in the mist. The figure was merely big enough to be an ork, but was not big enough to be a villager. As they approached through the mist, bolters at the ready they began to hear the sound of gunfire, and swords clashing. Once through the mist the figure appeared, and it turned out to be a small boy. The boy merely looked in his teens. However he was slugging an old looking sword with his left hand, whilst pulling the trigger of his shotgun on his right, tearing apart this ork nob which appeared to have his squad of boys all splattered dead around him. The space marines saw him release two rounds of shotgun shells into the nobz torso, whilst slashing his sword into the knee joints of this clumsy creature.

Whilst the space marines watched this boy, they all saw flashbacks of their great primarch himself. Sanguineous. The boy had then slain the ork nob, and once finished he then reloaded his shotgun, and ran off towards the remaining orks. The space marines soon followed, ready to help this boy survive this on slaughter.

As the space marines caught up with this boy, they had already seen him slaughtering more orks as they came and saw at a glance, an enormous mob of orks looking 30+ strong being led by an ork warboss. They set up their devastator squads, tactical squads and then readied their assault troops for the counter charge.

Once the orks got their, the boy began to fight continuously like he has been, and then he noticed shells coming from a distance. He turned and saw that the Astarte’s has arrived. He therefore got the morale to fight even harder and so by went towards the warboss. After a long fight with the warboss, the boy managed to painfully remove the legs of the warboss, leaving him on the ground still trying to fight. The boy then grabbed his sword, rotated it around and swung towards the bosses head. He took it off with one swift movement. He did this at the cost of suffering a mighty slash across his eye from the warboss big choppa.

However all of a sudden an ork dreadnought dropped from above, crashing towards the ground and into the dirt. This is then when the assault troops jumped towards the boy to help him fight this machine. The assault marines launched krak grenade after krak grenade, trying to find their way through the armour, but dreadnought was managing to parry them away. The fight continued and then all of a sudden, the boy himself got hold of a tank bomb off the warboss corpse, and slung it towards the rear of the dreadnought. The bomb suddenly exploded before the dreadnought could take any note of it and sent the assault marines flying in the blast. The limbs of the dreadnought flying everywhere. Once the smoke had gone, they saw the ork pilot still moving, trying to escape. The space marine devastator squad fired a krak missile and exploded the ork pilot into hundreds of pieces.

Continuing to fight, eventually the space marines and the boy had cleansed the entire ork war band attacking the city. Once gone, the remaining villagers began to come out of their secret underground hideouts, and saw all their families dead on the ground. However the space marines noticed that no family came up for the boy. It was then when the space marines approached the boy and asked of his name. He told them that his name was Zeus and that he was a villager with no family or home. He merely survived in the wild since young.

Soon after the city got itself built back up to more liveable conditions, the space marines were re-grouping all their dead and the sanguinary priests were extracting the gene seeds.

However suddenly a meteorite had come crashing down, sending every human being flying in the blast.

It was then the remaining space marines saw the boy standing next to the crater, with burning flames behind him. The space marines got another flashback of their primarch. It seemed every time they saw this figure, it reminded them of their primarch and saw nothing but faith

It was then they had decided he was special. The chaplain and the sanguinary priest went off with the boy to insert him with the gene-seed. It was then the space marines decided to stay upon the city Elysium, located in the city of Troy. This was because they believed by staying and building a new chapter, they can relive the glorious days of when their primarch took the field.

Day by day the chaplain had been Zeus personal mentor. For he was helping teach Zeus the ways of the imperial space marines. It was then that Zeus had passed through each of the ranks, including scout, tactical, assault and even devastator. As he got stronger and stronger, the others starting seeing more of their primarch in him. Eventually being such a mighty hero, the chaplain had appointed him Commander Zeus, Chapter Master of the Angels of Faith.

Once this had been done, it was then when the space marine had re-engineered their armour and changed to black armour with red shoulder pads. This was to represent the fellow friends and battle brothers who had died that era. The new captain Zeus had his armour specially made, with more iconic imagery then of the normal space marine. It was a bright gold, with icons everywhere to represent his similar imagery to Sanguineous. It was then he had his old sword, remade into a new slicker blade with a blood drop on each side. This was to show that the sword belonged to him and no one else. He also had a custom made gun, consisting of a meltagun which was found in the wreckage from the thunderhawk and was made specially for Zeus. This meltagun had extra lenses placed, was able to be fired one-handed and also had iconic symbols all over it. His new sword was called the Xiphos of Ares, whilst his gun being called the wrath of Prometheus.

However it did not stop here, for it was then, Zeus demanded a mask. A mask to cover up his face, and to appose fear upon the enemy. It was then they had created their own deathmask, which was named “Deathmask of Hades”. It was named this because it was named after Zeus brother who was a tremendous warrior before he had died many years ago. He wanted the death mask to cover up his scarred face, and to cause the enemy to feel fear. . Of course the family and history of Zeus remains unknown, even to this day.

After the deathmask, Zeus had mysteriously grown wings. These wings appeared out of his jump pack and were connected through his armour. It was then the space marines and villagers elected Zeus to become the Chapter master, Zeus Commander of Troy. To lead them to glorious days of peace, and power. It was then when they had become the Angels of Faith. Their goal to restore the glorious days, and bring peace upon the planet.

What ya think? - Red = new writing

:lol:

And here is a note of the names i have for my other characters, and what they are.

Here we go.

CHAPTER MASTER GABRIEL SETH – 160 – ARES, 2nd in command – god of war

ASTORATH THE GRIM – 220 – PROBABLY WON’T USE

THE SANGUINOR, EXEMPLAR OF THE HOST – 275 – ZEUS – convert to make own Dante – god, father of god/men

MEPHISTON – 250 – DIONYSUS - God of wine, parties and festivals, madness, drunkenness and pleasure

LIBRARIAN – 185 – CHRONUS - the keeper of time

RECLUSIARCH – 160 – EREBOS – god of darkness and shadow

CAPTAIN – 145 – ACHILLES – hero of the Trojan war

CAPTAIN – 120 – AGRON - king of the Illyrian tribe of Ardiaei

CAPTAIN – 180- PERSEUS – killed medusa and claimed Andromeda

CHAPLAIN – 135 – TANTALUS – ruler of Tantilis

CHAPLAIN – 100 – PROMETHEUS – champion of mankind who stole fire from zeus and gave it to mortals

FURIOUSO LIBRARIAN – 175 – PSYCHIKOS – Greek word for psychic

:lol:

Archived