My own chapter!

Justin2008

It's already looking better mate. ;)

You should also correct the spelling for Sanguinius and this part

It was then the space marines decided to stay upon the city Elysium, located in the city of Troy.

Other than that, I think you brought the story in a good track!

The inclusion of named characters is something that I also like,

even though I think that the name of Ares should be reserved for Mephiston. :( I mean come on, hes IS the God of War!

Then Seth could be Theseus. ;)

Well done btw. :tu:

thankyou, i named seth ares because im more likely to use him, where as mephiston i dont really like personally. Not to say that i wont use him one day, but ya know lol.

So would you all agree this is better and complete enough for me to start the model work ?? :devil:

ASTORATH THE GRIM – 220 – PROBABLY WON’T USE

Astorath or the idea behind him might make a good Hades.

Yeah, good point! Astorath the Grim is a good candidate to represent Hades in your pantheon. Oh.. maybe you should name your Chapter's HQ 'Pantheon'? Most of them are named after the Ancient Greek gods, so I think it would fit. And thus you'll have Pantheon just like Dark Angels have Inner Circle.

P.S. I like how you named Mephiston - He is God of Wine, the Red Wine (blood, the Red Thirst and other vampiric attributes) :P

I may say taht astorath is Zeus brother hades, as i can say Zeus brother went missing when Zeus was younger, and i can say taht the city used to run events for the imperiaum to come and take more men for the gene seed, and i can tie it in taht he went away and then became evil within his own mind or something.

Sound cool?

Archived