Theatre of the Absurd

- A unit of Raven Guard tactical marines deep striking by hanging onto, or surfing, into battle on hijacked Tau gun drones.

obi wan already did that (star wars episode 2)

True, but he wasn't a 'black power armoured holy ninja with a chainsaw'. Nor was he using it to fall from the sky onto his enemies.

Ahhaaaargh !! the seed has been planted !! Just remember who gave you this "chaotic idea" and give me a \m/ plz.

check out ebay for older models of Noise Marines ^_^ If you do it make sure you post pics man !!

I recommend playing Ensiferum/Wizard or Forefather in the mp3 \m/

Just throwing this out there, I'm broke, don't have any plans to get a job until maybe summer, and have oblits to pay for. That said, I'll see what money I have left over when my birthday rolls around.

sounds kool, if anyone needs any inspiration check this thread out, these models are awesome. . .

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=96723

Anyone know if this guy still around ? maybe he could stage it for us, take some photos to give us some great ideas to expand on !!!! \m/ Metal Forever !!

1. A jocky Captain flushing a nerdy Librarians face into the toilet

2. A captain sticking his bolter into an oncoming Carnifex's throat, with two speech bubbles. one says "click" the other says "ahh s :ermm: t.

3. A chief librarian laughing at a jocky captain after he failed the maths test to become chaper master (cross reference-1.)

Just a couple of cents for you guys.

Rafen

List of Awesome!

1) Ravenwing biker tricks. I.E. front tire wheelies/ donuts!

2) Thunderwolf Dog Sled Team!! Mwahaha!!

3) Plague marine w/ mushrooms growing on him being chased by the dark eldar, noise marines, and a Squat.

(As a side note... Doghouse! Your alive! I was starting to wonder...)

=]D[=

Two ideas:

First a small diorama of some Ultramarines running away from a tiny white rabbit, while another SM lies beheaded on the ground, while a black templar searches for a "holy handgrenade"

And:

A helmet less Khorne berserker with a chainaxe in each hand attacking a really cute bunny. The title:No more bunny ears!"

:HQ:

First a small diorama of some Ultramarines running away from a tiny white rabbit, while another SM lies beheaded on the ground, while a black templar searches for a "holy handgrenade"

Hahaha so awesome!

I forgot something! We also need a neophyte next to the templar, reading:" Count to three...."

I'm tempted to make a sergeant for each major religion, with a back banner or something else appropiate to represent each.

Example: A sergeant with a storm shield and power sword, robes, and a banner sized cross, for catholicism, or a sergeant with a falchion (really, a falchion :P ), other hand holding a small black stone, and a banner with the muslim symbol (I can't remember what it's called at the moment). Both sergeants would be wearing an older Mk. of armour, and would have a suitably grizzled look.

Actually, I'm making a Crusader using space marine bits. I shaved away his backpack nub, and he will have robes, a cape and a terminator shield. I'm also having a large standard on his base with a Bible verse on the cloth, and a small crucifix(old pocket rosary that already fell apart, no, I'm not defacing my sacred objects, I'm making a religious statue that I will hire a relative to paint obscenely well) on the tip.

Archived