Nathaniel's Sons Of Gorgon Post Heresy Death Guard

Brother Melice

By the gods! That painting you did is amazing! Tis now my desktop :D Oh and loving the Jessica Rabbit-esqe girl on the Speeder too.

Mr.Malevolent

I'm seriously honored that you posted it as you're desktop Brother...And that is Jessica Rabbit by the way ;)

Melice I think I need to borrow your art talent Highlander style..

Seriously, if you haven't already gotten art offers by GW then send them those two pictures and I'm sure you'll get hired.

As for your character.. I'd suggest using one of the plastic chaos knights on foot, or maybe one of the chaos champions even. They tend to have a good base to start from.

I should have a better picture of Garvul for you tomorrow.

Any chance of us discussing composition sometime? I was trying to make a character also but your way better at it than me :)

NemFx, well Brother, you;re welcome to try to take my head, but you'll have to take care of the Deathshroud first, but I'm afraid that my boys take their duty quite seriously. :P

On a serious note, I have been trying to get in touch with Jes Goodwin and Alex Boyed and the GW art department for a while now, we met some time ago, and have not been able to touch bases since then, so I kind of let i die at that...

Need to give that thought a more serious approach, we'll see ;)

Thanks for the suggestion on the base fore the conversion, if you have a specific idea post it here... I'll make it a more open and detailed project than the rest of the army :D

But again as the Banner, it's going to be a long term project, since budget is tight right now....

Looking forward to the pic Brother...

Some more of my art...

"Sister's Prayer"

gallery_52083_5475_1860726.jpg

This piece has been created for my brother, and his sisters of battle army, unfortunately, he wrapped that project, until better times.. He just did not want to have a an army of cloned chicks, until GW creates plastics for them he's not starting. But this was the result of that project.

Space Marine Librarian... This guy was fun to doodle...

gallery_52083_5475_98208.jpg

"Brothers"

gallery_52083_5475_85421.jpg

This one was done ages ago...

enjoy

Holy crap dude this stuff is so good. I don't suppose there's any chance you'd be tempted to "doodle" some Sons of Malice? -_-

Heck with that! Do some Marines Malevolent! -_-

• 2 weeks later...
Holy crap dude this stuff is so good. I don't suppose there's any chance you'd be tempted to "doodle" some Sons of Malice? :(

Any thing is possible Goose,

Holy crap dude this stuff is so good. I don't suppose there's any chance you'd be tempted to "doodle" some Sons of Malice? :P

Heck with that! Do some Marines Malevolent! :)

Do I smell commissions?????? Just kidding. But maybe yeah, when I have a spare moment... I'll give it a try.

@Legio Draconis, thanks dude

@PorridgeMeister, appreciate the comment dude

@Olisredan, I tried to find the best color combo for them, just white and green would be to much contrast for my liking... keep an eye out for more...

I am working on the Sturnguard, Assault Squad and a Chaplain, so as soon as I have enough material for a post, it will be here.

Hell, to save time, just draw one up of a Marine Malevolent and a Son of Malice knocking the snot out of each other, lol.

Seriously though, I've become a quick fan of your work, brother. Looking forward to what else you got up your sleeve, both with your drawings and your mini's.

• 2 weeks later...
Hell, to save time, just draw one up of a Marine Malevolent and a Son of Malice knocking the snot out of each other, lol.

Seriously though, I've become a quick fan of your work, brother. Looking forward to what else you got up your sleeve, both with your drawings and your mini's.

:geek: :tu: :D

Well 1000heathens and GooseDaMoose, this one is for you two...It's not done? but we were talking about doodles as I remember

gallery_52083_5475_229951.jpg

Ahahahahahaha! That is :) ing awesome!!! Thank you my friend, this is now my wallpaper!

"For Malal! I will eat your Gene-Seed, filth!"

"Go back to hell, you traitorous piece of :tu: !"

*thumpcrackthumpthump-BangBangBang-cracklecrunch*....

The army is really looking nice! And all this artwork, SUPERB!

The last pic makes me think the two are fighting for the dead marines gear in an intense shoving match of death!

Some fantastic artwork and models there. Your painting is amazing, I wish I could do that. And your conversions eclipse mine, that was the only thing I've got :cuss.

Keep up the good work, it's nice to see the models that go with the army list, and I know any opponent will be more than happy to lose to this army, it's that good.

Brothers, thank you so much for your comments and support.

I just finished with an art show, and should have some time to continue with this army, Dark Guard, thank you for your extensive help on the army lists and general info.

Mr.Malevolent, 1000heathens, and hushrong... I'll come up with some more pics, throwing these pics have motivated me to come up with some more...

keep your eyes out for more updates.

Cheers guys.

Archived