You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

Brother Krieg, your ZEAL serves you well, but our Father, Lord Dorn, would not wish you to venerate Our greatest, Sigismund, above one of his brother Primarchs. Stoic and honourable as he is. :whistling:  (probably privately smiling and enjoying the the fact that his most zealous son is discussed with such highly thought of individuals.) :biggrin.:

I applaud your redirection of the conversation though. :wink:

Edited by SCOTT_FRANCIS

Smite now the scions of the Witch!
Grant us the strength to pierce their unclean flesh!
To cover their fields with the pale form of the blasphemous dead!
To drown the thunder of guns with the shriek of their dying!
To lay waste to their citadels with hurricanes of fire!
To wring the hearts of their kin with unavailing grief!
To send them into the waste of their desolate land in rags and hunger, broken in spirit, worn with travail and begging for the refuge of the grave.
We ask it, in the spirit of wrath, O Master of Mankind!

When reading this makes you instantly go to YT and watch the Templar tribute vid.

I blame you for getting me into Power Metal.

I love it! Thanks! (I mean, I already listened to Iron Maiden/Judas Priest/Motorhead/etc., so it wasn't that big of a gulf to bridge).

Edited by Servant of Dante

When you order some precision metal dice the only acceptable color is black. I'd have wanted red or white pips but since they're machined that's not an option.

Pic because of course I'm going to show them off.

http://orig11.deviantart.net/ec3d/f/2016/260/c/b/gravity_dice_tower_by_firestorm_delta-dai02sm.jpg

How's that for precision?

When the thought of a Dreadnought-Marshal fills you with pride.

Pride's not really the right word, more like ZEAL.

With a Shield Eternal and a massive Sword.

Armour 13,12,12, S 10, 3++, It will not Die, Rage, Crusader

:tongue.:

You forgot ADAMANTIUM ZEAL, Brother.

With a Shield Eternal and a massive Sword.

Armour 13,12,12, S 10, 3++, It will not Die, Rage, Crusader

:tongue.:

He can really do with something like the magna-grapples from 'Codex: Blood Angels' (5th Edition). The enemy flees from the Venerable Marshal, in an attempt to keep themselves beyond the Dreadnought's sword's reach? Use a grappling hook to pull the cowards back within reach. "You can hide, but you can't run!"

Pardon my ignorance but is this just a random thought or is there news/rumors about an actual such unit, or perhaps fiction?

I kinda wish I had that FW Chaplain Dreadnought, although on the other hand I don't like the prominent hull wings that much.

Pardon my ignorance but is this just a random thought or is there news/rumors about an actual such unit, or perhaps fiction?

I kinda wish I had that FW Chaplain Dreadnought, although on the other hand I don't like the prominent hull wings that much.

Fiction. In The Beast Arises, Book Five: Throneworld. Dreadnought-Marshal Magneric is a veteran of the Horus Heresy, who's entire Crusade is founded on pursuing an old Iron Warriors Warsmith buddy of his before the war and killing him. It's quite interesting.

Fiction. In The Beast Arises, Book Five: Throneworld. Dreadnought-Marshal Magneric is a veteran of the Horus Heresy, who's entire Crusade is founded on pursuing an old Iron Warriors Warsmith buddy of his before the war and killing him. It's quite interesting.

Cool. I just noticed the TBA series a few weeks ago, but no idea when I can afford buying the whole thing.