You Know You're a Space Wolf When:

The Son of Russ

You know you are a space wolf when you wake up in a snowy field, gazing at the full moon, and a Thunder Wolf.

I know I am a space wolf because I like creating traps, drawing them in with my Long Fangs and Grey Hunters, before springing the trap with the Thunderwolf/Skyclaws to claim another day for and the Wolftime!

I know I am a space wolf when I don't take myself all that seriously, yet I am willing to have a good old scrap over just about anything. ^^

... when you actually have fangs.

When painting grey never gets dull.

When you enjoy staring at the moon.

When you can drink anyone under the table (Im working on that one :huh:)

You know you're a Grey Hunter, and a true Son of Russ when you see the brother Chapters for the proud allies that they are, and not petty rivals to be bickered with.

Just sayin'. :huh:

On the actual topic, you know when you're a Space Wolf when you look up at your shelf and see bottles of ale and half a bottle of mead, and when eating steak more or less raw is perfectly acceptable.

You know you're a Space Wolf when....

you claim Templars are the diet coke to the Space Wolves coke, yet you want to be just like them and start a thread like theirs. :cuss

I guess you'd think it must be a case of the tail wagging the dog then....?

:D

you still remember that? :D

WLK

You know you're a Space Wolf when:

- you win games more often when drinking or drunk

- your friends schedule games against each other before telling you because they know you'll throw the gauntlet every time

- you like your steak as bloody as an axe blade after a good fight

- you convince your opponent to turn the game into a drinking game...one shot of whiskey for every casualty

you claim Templars are the diet coke to the Space Wolves coke, yet you want to be just like them and start a thread like theirs. ^_^

:(

you still remember that? ;)

WLK

How could I forget?! B)

You might like to compare your Chapter to a soft drink that is sweet and bubbly :P but I'd liken Templars to something with a bit more bite. A hard drink, like single malt whisky. ;)

You can compare your Chapter to Coke, but I have Zero to say to that, WLK.

Entendre entendre. ;)

What are you poking fun at Wilhelm? Your Templars got more Wolf bits on them than...well, wolfs!

I'm your Champion! Respect my authoritaaaai!!

*chases Firepower with rolled up power-newspaper meant for Kierbear*

You know you are a SW when your "you know" thread is still on its 2nd page. :wacko:

When you got more wolf food stuck in your wolf beard than what went in your wolf mouth.

When other chapters use you as a rug to wipe thier feet on.

When you have to treat yourselves for fleas, ticks and other bugs every 6-8 weeks.

When you are told to fetch the evening Imperium paper by your BT masters.

When you slobber more than you can speak clearly.

That's all I got for now, lol.

You know you are a space wolf when you .

.. wake up every morning from your wolf fur bed

.. brush your teeth with wolf fur tootbrush

.. call your dog 'Wolf', no matter how small it is

.. call your cat 'Wolf' too

.. you only like your cars Wolf Grey

.. have never seen an actual wolf, but still think a wolf is awesome (sorry :lol:)

.. you are going to reply to the 'you are a blood angel when..' thread with references to emos and twilight because of this post ;-)

You know your a Space Wolf when:

Orks worship you as Gods.

No one dares to open your gate to get to your front door without finding out that its OK with you.

you get confuse with what battle you was talking about, for having won so many :)

you claim Templars are the diet coke to the Space Wolves coke, yet you want to be just like them and start a thread like theirs. :rolleyes:

:ph34r:

Well played Willy, my own fault for coming to your forum and saying that classic line.

You know your a space wolf when you wonder if the undiscovered 99% of your brain has capability to allow you to shapeshift into a 6 ft wolf.

I also just lost

THE GAME

You know you're a Space Wolf when you find the Moon sexually attractive.

You know you're a Space Wolf when Disney movies piss you off (due to sorcery)

You know you're a Space Wolf when you lose a bet and kill yourself rather than drinking milk forever.

You know you're a Space Wolf when...

- Your primarch was taken out in one punch by Primarch Johnson, instead of an actual badass primarch like Conrad Kurze :tu:

You know you are a Space Wolf when your primarch is alive and kicking, even so far as helping to stop the 13th black crusade, unlike Konrad Cruze :o

Archived