You Know You're a Space Wolf When:

The Son of Russ

You know you are a space wolf when the Betrayer sacrificed a legion to keep you away from earth.

You know you are a space wolf when all the other chapters get nice shiny new toys and you look at their toys then pat the chapter master on the head and say"that's nice I hope they help"

You know you are a space wolf when ALL the other chapters ask if they can come to your post victory parties.

You know you're a Grey Hunter, and a true Son of Russ when you see the brother Chapters for the proud allies that they are, and not petty rivals to be bickered with.

Just sayin'. ^_^

On the actual topic, you know when you're a Space Wolf when you look up at your shelf and see bottles of ale and half a bottle of mead, and when eating steak more or less raw is perfectly acceptable.

HERE HERE, another round and just wipe it's arse and throw it on the bloody plate already...no I'll eat the horns too...or maybe carve me a couple of flagons quick...

You know you're a Space Wolf when 15K points just isn't enough and you have withdrawals over not having enough...models, stuff, pretty grey things

You know you're a Space Wolf when yer GF smacks you for using your fangs during...well just during...LMAO

You know you're a Space Wolf when you beat a DA and Smurf player at the same time...(yes APOC is a wonderful thing) and you just laugh when they ask you how...

Actually, I was thinking about getting a tattoo with a symbol of our beloved Chapter.

I'm all about Ragnar Blackmane and I was thinking about getting his company symbol on my arm/back.

Can anyone find a good picture of it?

You know you're a wolf when the old guys bring a Razorback to just haul around beer.

You know when you're a wolf when the rest of that Deathwatch squad is lacking in facial hair.

You know you're a wolf when you've mastered how to get an even coat of yellow on your shoulder pad.

You know you're a wolf when you forego transport capacity for extra kegs.

You know you're a wolf when your armoury comes equipped with superior Storm Shields and Cyclone Missile Launchers.

Didn't think this would strike a nerve with anyone else... this was meant as a jest towards myself.

I had a serious geekdom moment about a week ago as I was shaving and thought to myself, "man, I couldn't be anything else than a Space Wolf. I have to shave my freakin' ears...". Obviously, I could not resist posting this when I saw the thread.

Do not be ashamed, Brother! Hairy ears are an undeniable sign that we have more wolf in us than anyone else! Stand tall and proud! I'm certain that Russ himself had to do the same and who would we be to deny heritage of our gene-seed? We are the Sons of Russ and we HAVE to shave... a lot.

You know your a Space Wolf when after case of malt (there were so many choices I opted for all of them) later yer askin for more food and drink and everyone is lookin at you like your mad!!!! and a wee bit drunk....hahahahahahahaha

Archived