Beijing

Tech Brother Torgo

• 1 month later...
This May I'll be relocating to Beijing for an 8-month period for work and I was wondering if there are any 40k groups active in the city. Unfortunately my Mandarin isn't that great yet, so preferrably English speaking. Although, what a fun way to practice conversation!

I know Shanghai has people who play (and who speak English) but I can't say about Beijing but it wouldn't surprise me. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help B)

• 2 months later...

In case anyone is in the part of the world and wondering, I managed to locate the "Beijing Warhammer Club" this last weekend! They're a small outfit with one gaming table, but the guy who works there speaks English and supposedly the owner is from the UK. It sounds like the hobby is very new in China (not surprising given the cost and the recent emergence of their middle class) but there are a good number of people around who play. Their number is (010) 6403 7588.

If anyone is in town looking for a game, send me a PM and I'd be happy to lug my minis down on a weekend!