A Fluff Story

Tech Priest Malachite

Part 6

Servitors and Adepts rushed to retrieve the pod from Jenssens craft after they both had landed on the flight deck. Other servitors where connecting power cables to their craft, and the deck was a flurry of colors from the different servitors. Chanting Tech Adepts disconnected the pod and placed it on a cradle, and swiftly drove it away to be analyzed. Jenssen and Nguyen both had their canopies raised and watched the servitors buzzing around their Lightings like Toba ants around their masters. Jenssen slid her right hand behind her head and unplugged the link from the back of her head, and removed her flight helmet and put it in her lap. Looking to her right, she waved with her one good hand to Nguyen, as he was being lifted from the cradle inside the cockpit of his Lightning. The small tracked vehicle which served as his temporary legs stood next to his craft, and for a moment Jenssen became painfully aware of her own missing left arm. When this was all over they could afford the best bionics money could buy and they would open a flight school for the rich kids back at Necromunda

They found what? You stop there? What are you thinking Malachite? You can't stop there!

"...cleaning bolts..."? Is that kind of an inside joke?

Can't wait for the next one.

Talk with you again next monday if not before.

Actually, I would have preferred to have had a seperate thread for comments and critiques, so that anyone else who wanted to read the story could read it wothout having to skip through a couple of posts to get to the next installment. But then again, I want everything to be nice an orderly, no CHAOS for me, thanks. ;)

Lets give Malachite something to write for!!!! ;)

Certainly praise for Malachite is always both welcome and deserved, but I have the suspicion that Malachite writes because he wants to, and nothing we say about it could ever affect him too much. ;)

As for Captain Seato:

Actually, I would have preferred to have had a seperate thread for comments and critiques... But then again, I want everything to be nice an orderly, no CHAOS for me, thanks.

Spoken like a true son of Manus.

I have the suspicion that Malachite writes because he wants to, and nothing we say about it could ever affect him too much. ;)

Write, Tech Priest! Or face the wrath of my...

...insatiable need for the next installment!!!

Oh Blessed Omnissiah, forgive my weakness!!!

Hmmm, weakness.........

Part 7

According to the transmission Montoya received the salvage crew had located something of importance. They could not make out the texts written on the walls but the amount of machinery, monitors and other equipment indicated to the team it was a monitoring or research part of the ship, and they would try to get at least something to work, to try and retrieve any data for later analyses back on the Myrna to give the men a clue about the ship and it

• 2 weeks later...

2 weeks overdue, sorry bout that:

Part 8

Sergeant Takra and his men where standing in the narrow hallway in front of the armory and where taking turns in receiving their weapons and ammunition. Takra had been silent when they had received their orders from the Iron Father himself, and though he sensed even the IF didn

• 2 weeks later...

Due to lack of time (I'm building a 1000 points Nid swarm army as we speak to be ready by Jan 1st 2003) I may not be posting here every monday....but be assured, there will be more.

Yes, bugs. No hissing, no booing. I need an army. I can do the nids one hell of a lot faster then my marines, which are still my favorites, by a mile. And the campaign I was drafted in allready has 4 marine players in a group of 8.......

I consider my bugs to be a good sparring partner.......In the left corner, Mr. Organic! In the right corner, Mr Bionic! Perfect match B)

Sergeant Takra wishes you all a good night. If you have trouble sleeping because one of the n/kids is keeping you awake he will come by to remove the weakness......

• 1 month later...

Alas, for some time the Machine God had forsaken me and my task of writing down this epic tale, but after many hours of prayer I again have beeg bleesed with the gift of the written word and I shall continue my tale......

(aka my computer crashed, no back up, etc......you get the idea.)

But finally, may I present you a (tad small) bit to rekindle your interests brothers!

Part 9

The Thunderhawk stood smoking on the landing pad. Servitors where still dozing the starboard engine with fire retardent foam, and worried techpriests scuttled around the ship, chanting prayers for the safekeeping of the ship

Archived