Iron Gauntlet 2011 - February Challenge

Brother Argent

I'm doing A and half of C for sure. I'm going to shoot for B, but I'm going to have to bitz-order things so the diorama may be late. Which plays into "half of C" — even if I model Chapter Master Donatto, I'm not going to base him so that he can be part of the diorama when it's finished.

Well since we need to post updates in Feb too, my first Feb update is that I've moved onto the Organization section of my outline and am seeking answers to certain questions as posted in my topic.

The Org. outline isn't done yet, pending some opinions being voiced in answer to my questions.

Anyone who wants to give theirs is welcome and appreciated.

Well since we need to post updates in Feb too, my first Feb update is that I've moved onto the Organization section of my outline and am seeking answers to certain questions as posted in my topic.

The Org. outline isn't done yet, pending some opinions being voiced in answer to my questions.

Anyone who wants to give theirs is welcome and appreciated.

Hint: Feb Update in the main thread GHY, in the main thread.

I'll have a punt at some of the fiction elements, but my writing is definately a bit (extremely) rusty!

In order to guarantee a pass I'll be making a model to represent Chapter Master/Founder Asur Leandros.

I'm relishing a chance to try my hand at the paint scheme!

Right then.

'Finished' my required IG 2011 story, and posted it in the Short Stories forum.

Took a lot of writing, but it's easily over a thousand words long. ;)

For anyone interested in brutally tearing my work into iddy biddy, faulty chunks and ridiculing me, here's the link: "Broken Sabre"

Although anyone who just wants to read the story and maybe offer some C&C is also welcome. :lol:

I've started working on a figure for my current chapter master, plus I am making a figure for King Bohemond (Bretonnian figure using an ork chain choppa and a slugga)

I'm going to write about how the medieval/feudal Greindelorians were fighting against some moderately advanced (snake bitez) before the planet being rediscovered by the Imperial Fists. I think I am going to model it, too.

Alas, for my Slaaneshi, I think it is just going to be the writing at this point.

Well I'm a bit behind - I've decided to do C, and possibly A as well, time permitting. I've just ordered my first 40k model ever, a standard Venerable Dreadnought, and I'll be using him as the original chapter master of the Wardens. Just got to get my hands on paints and the like...

I haven't started... I'm doing this and the February Painting Challenge and both are hinging on me actually getting the model in the mail before the contest is over... I ordered a few days ago and it hasn't even shipped yet. I'll start working on the rules for him, at any rate.

Well, I've completed the model for my Chapter Master. Oh, wait, I did that a few years ago. :lol:

I've drafted up my addition to my IA for this month, and am simply proofreading it before I post. I've also written the basic draft of my rules, thought up the diorama(just need to make the scenery and paint it), and written a skeleton outline of the short story.

Archived