Latest White Dwarf

Brother Chris

Wait so Tac squad Nero came back to kick more ass in the Name of the BA? was it by chance loaded in the Fist sarge and Melta+Multimelta? set up.

I don't recall how the sergeant was armed, but the melta+Multimelta was there.

sometimes my tactical sargeant is man of the match as well :yes:

i mean...10 assault marines with 2 IC's wiping out a squad of chaos marines? peanuts!

but a PF sargeant kicking a deamon prince back to the warp? priceless :woot: and generally refusing to :cuss ing die when i need it the most is so badass! sometimes we forget the little ones ;)

Sounds crazy to me. I look forward to reading the batrep. What exactly was the BA list anyways ?

G :HQ:

Something along the lines of

Astorath, 3 Dreads (Furioso, DC and Libby), 10 bolter DC with a hammer and Chaplain, the Raven plus a Tac/rhino squad (see squad Nero ref's) and RAS.

Basically the new battle force, 3 new dread boxes and the new SR. Also known as how to not win after splashing £185.60 on 'ooh new shiny'!

That's funny to hear about your tac sgt taking down a demon prince. When I too once had a pf scout sgt knock a blood thirster back into the warp! That was a great game! And I shelved him right a long side my best painted minis for his heroics. :)

I haven't seen that bat rep yet. The WD is nearly 10 US dollars now a days and i'd rather spend that money on minis. After hearing which minis made up the BA list. I'm not so sure I'd even play that list. It Just sounds so... cumbersome. I hope I'm wrong and can chalk it up to space marine flexibility. But I've been trying to come up with lists more synergistic involving the storm raven.

I agree, is not teh best but its certainly competitive.

It was Sgt.Nero again, hes done well even if he was killed this game.

My MVP has been my Tac and RaS Sgts, lately Timmy Tac has held out against a plague marine attack, a beserker assault and even a raptor assault.My RaS sgt has killed a farseer and the Ravenwing Master (on his jetbike).

Mind you, i normally give the Tac squad either termie support from a locator or a priest in the rhino(but then theres no special weapons).

Archived