The Suoirebe crusade. Helsreach: DO YOU KNOW ME!

Eberious

• 11 months later...

What would it be without the self imposed obligatory Christmas cookie post up.

Nothing says happy holidays like a chainsword. Tis about 15" long, gonna be stuffed! 

E3XmsLb.jpg

And ginger bread Crusader.
GphZGSR.jpg

I've been gone for a bit, but some painted Templary goodness is coming soon.  :smile.:

Happy Holidays everyone! let the eating and drinking commence in sensible amounts....... 
Edited by Eberious

• 5 weeks later...

'I have heard many souls speak my name in whispers since I came to Helsreach.....  I ask you now..'

DO YOU KNOW ME?

BtZa1WV.jpg

CU1OrFf.jpg

SbG0EAG.jpg

C5lvHqp.jpg

YCRVqsl.jpg

Feeling a little inspired. After watching Helsreach start to finish 3 weeks ago, I felt I owed Grimaldus a decent paint job. A little out of practise on the ol free hand crosses but I'm sure it'll come back to me soon enough.

Excuse for now posting sooner, the PC died. Only back online at home last two days, scary times indeed. 

Dam photobucket. Going to have to take pics of all my stuff again at some point.   

Edited by Eberious

Gritty Grim is Proper Grim :thumbsup:

Dam photobucket. Going to have to take pics of all my stuff again at some point.   

Did you delete your account there?  You can just save all the pics to your desktop and upload them to a new source.  I've used the BnC gallery for years...though the first several pages of my plog are also Photobucket blockades.  Too much work to re-post ugly first attempt models :P

Edited by Firepower

Thanks Firepower, :biggrin.:  

No, the PB acct is still there. So I could do if I can't find them on this new PC. Transferred the Hdrive to the new one as backup, so I'm sure its in there somewhere. 

Edited by Eberious

Wow. Fantastic work. As Firepower mentions, nice and gritty looking. Looks great. Did you drybrush/highlight with boltgun metal instead of a grey?

The script and red also look really nice, I like the deep red. As for fewehand, practice makes perfect, looking at you're model, it seems that it shouldn't take you much longer to nail down ;)

Thanks all,

Wow. Fantastic work. As Firepower mentions, nice and gritty looking. Looks great. Did you drybrush/highlight with boltgun metal instead of a grey?
The script and red also look really nice, I like the deep red. As for fewehand, practice makes perfect, looking at you're model, it seems that it shouldn't take you much longer to nail down :wink:

Started off with black primer, then layers of dark grey to light ending on the edge bits. Then washed with watered down chaos black to get the blend right. Then dry brush light grey, then ushabti bone(very lightly).