Dark Angels DLC for Dawn of War: Retribution

Wispy

I haven't made much secret where I work in my ramblings on B&C (and most people fail to notice, to it works for me!) so let me just say Relic is trying to get a grasp on the fan desire for this sort of thing, and decided to try it out with Dark Angels.

Will they ever make DoWI again?

I mean, this DA thing looks very nice, don't get me wrong.

But Command and Conquer, Age of Empires and such were games I have really enjoyed, so when my brother discovered DoWI, we were stoked.

When DoWII came out, I bought it and thought 'oh.... I don't want this'

Any glimmer of hope?

Hey, Wilhelm, as much I'd love to excitedly share future plans, I am bound by nondisclosure agreements and can't really comment on such things. :)

I haven't made much secret where I work in my ramblings on B&C (and most people fail to notice, to it works for me!) so let me just say Relic is trying to get a grasp on the fan desire for this sort of thing, and decided to try it out with Dark Angels.

Will they ever make DoWI again?

I mean, this DA thing looks very nice, don't get me wrong.

But Command and Conquer, Age of Empires and such were games I have really enjoyed, so when my brother discovered DoWI, we were stoked.

When DoWII came out, I bought it and thought 'oh.... I don't want this'

Any glimmer of hope?

Hey, Wilhelm, as much I'd love to excitedly share future plans, I am bound by nondisclosure agreements and can't really comment on such things. :)

NDAs is a bitch, you always know stuff you want to tell your friends cause you know they would love it. But they have their purpose.

I have to agree, i hate my NDA i have to make, they are no fun. Though the crap i would get into for spilling the beans is enough to keep me straight. Thanks for the pics and the advance heads up wispy! I really am stoked, i would agree with most everyone, if you could convince your superiors to lower the price to even 5.00 that would be rad, but i will still be getting it to support DA and 40k media. thanks again!

Seriously? Not an 1st of Aprils joke? :huh: ......

:cuss , I need to get a new computer :blush: ...

++ Cypher, your post has been edited. Don't ever think you're being clever by attempting to dodge the B&C swear filter again. I ++

It's a nice looking DLC. I absolutely LOVE the look of the Assault Marines, however, I am kinda kicking myself for paying $7.50 for it though. *laughs*

Archived