Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

*stops Arez's charge with a well placed punch to the temple* you have heard of the concept of "environmnt impact weapons"? It means that you use what is at hand in combat. Such as this *grabs a tankard* and do things like *bashes Arez in the head* this with them. I had a handy weapon available. I would suggest that you try to keep the wolf at bay in the mead hall though. *A tiny bit of frost forming on the tankard handle still in my hand*

"Sometimes, if there's something better to drink, fight or decorate...sorry, play with"

*gives Zynk a wink*

"Got to admit, that was the best team work we've had in ages"

*picking myself up* Zynk... I have one that I was saving for a special occasion where a Bolter babe was not dressed properly for one of Warhorse's "functions" but I could loan it to you if you really want. And for beating the warp out of each other, not really, its all in good fun and skill building. I guess that is why the Hunters let us get away with so much.

*picking myself up* Zynk... I have one that I was saving for a special occasion where a Bolter babe was not dressed properly for one of Warhorse's "functions" but I could loan it to you if you really want. And for beating the warp out of each other, not really, its all in good fun and skill building. I guess that is why the Hunters let us get away with so much.

*gets up.i was keeping the wolf at bay.he just want to change my eyes.i didn't want it to :P

Pink dress? nah go to the ultrasmurfs or betterr yet the dress wearing Dark angels :P :)

and the other two pack members*smacks them with a piece of wood from the tankard* summed it up.Its skill building

"It always helps to be prepared. Look"

Forté starts to empty his many pouches onto the table infant of Zynk.

Multi tool, super glue, thick thread, pen marked sharpie, bra and matching panties, green paint, cable ties, oil and various little things which look of no use.

"See"

"Finally a decent fight!!!"

The son of russ burst through the door.

He looked to his left. There he saw Arez.

Grinning, he hastily ran towards the busy arez, too caught up in smashing a brothers face in to notice his brother charging towards him.

Arez looked up.

"Crap!!!"

A large boot smashed into Arez's face and he fell sideward, only to grab The SOR' foot and bring him to the floor with him. They continued to exchange blows, until a large figure stood over them both.

They both looked up in dismay as they saw...

Looking at the many various items on the table in front of Zynk whilst tapping his chin in thought

Hmm, all I have is this.

Zynk extends his hand like he's holding something parallel to the table. Suddenly, a bright blue defined form of energy lances out from his fist, slowly giving form to a massive broadsword relic blade, etched with glowing runes and high-gothic writings, the two gems on either side of the hilt thrumming with power. Opening his his hand, Zynk allows the sword to slam the table with a large clang rattling forte's various items.

This is my "multi-tool".

notices forte making stools meet heads and chuckles

Archived