Dark Angel Dice

Candleshoes

Chessex have since done a custom order for some ivory dice with the red deathwing logo for some of the guys over on Warseer.

I currently have an order with them for 26 deathwing dice (26 is needed to get a price break):

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h382/riddles01/DSCN3303.jpg

Chessex, as far as I understand, just require a picture. there is a gentleman in the UK who offers custom dice, but he requests the image be in an EPS or vector graphic file format before he'll do it.

So they have both the Deathwing logo and the Dark Angels logo on file, all you'd have to do is give them a call. Joseph in the custom team is very helpful. It's cost me around £0.90 per dice with shipping from the US to the UK.

Later in the year, there may be some ravenwing dice in the pot for my growing ravenwing army. Possibly also some greenwing...

Check out this place if we are going to do an order.

http://crystalcaste.com/custom.htm

200 dice for $100 or like £60

That's cheaper tha I have seen priced so far.

And with the replys so far it does not seem like that is a hard goal.

I for one would love some green/white and bone/red dice.

Guess the question is now. Who's going to lead this venture.

Called chessex dice just now.

200-499 dice with 1 custom face is 50 cents per die

To get the 2 custom faces you have to pay $3 per die

Black die can have red,or white, or gold pits

Green die can only have white pits

The ivory die that riddles showed only have pits of black

But all the custom faces can be whatever color you want so...

If you wanted

Black die with white pits and a white custom ravenwing symbol, and

Green die with white pits and a white custom dark angel symbol, and

Ivory die with black pits and a red custom deathwing symbol

We could do all them on the same order.

So say you want 10 of each, that would be 30 dice out of the 200 goal. And 15 out of the $100 goal.

I think a mod for us should really start taking orders because I have already seen a few people that would like to get some die like this. I for one am apart of that group.

Are they particularly 'fat' dice? I like mine a little bigger than the small GW dice, but I prefer small dice to ones that are almost the size of scatter dice.

but yeah, put me in for an order, like 40? 20 green and 20 bone.

That marbled die with the DW icon that riddles posted looks absolutely great

I think a mod for us should really start taking orders because I have already seen a few people that would like to get some die like this. I for one am apart of that group.

No real reason why a mod should do this especially - it isn't an official B&C dice after all :(.

Organise it amongst yourselves as you see fit.

Just be aware of the forum's rules regarding links to trading sites or contain trading content. In this case though you should be fine. Also be aware that anyone who orders does so at their own risk - it is not the B&C's responsibility to bail you out of bad deals, problems etc.

"Caveat emptor" as they say <_<.

Have fun

I

The Kustom Greenskin Dice (of which there were 32 different dice color combinations) orders required a lot of work to organize, sort, and ship out, so I would just recommend that everyone be especially nice to, and patient with, the poor bugger that volunteers for this job, as it can potentially be a lot of work. Greenwing, Deathwing, and Ravenwing dice would definitely be cool, and on the upside there are not that many dice color options to have to deal with, so that simplifies things a whole heck of a lot for whoever does volunteer to head things up.

Oh, and definitely put the symbol on the "6" facing, as more often than not you will be wanting to see a result of a "6", and therefore the symbol. :)

Flex's finger muscles?!?!?

I will head up this venture. But before I make a new post, if anyone could show me to any sites that look good for custom dice, dice bags please help me out. Chessex dice will do this project. But here is the deal. Each different logo we want is a separate order; ie. Dark angel symbol for one die is one order, ravenwing symbol of another is another order. So to hit the 50 cent mark per type of dice would be at 200 per symbol. Making a Dark Angel, Ravenwing, and Deathwing symbol, 3 separate orders. If anyone knows of another site that does this it would be a great help. I would like any help that can be given, because after all with more information we can have a better chance of getting a better deal. Just message me with the information and I will check it out. Looked in the forums here and my search foo is 'not up to par'.

Let's have the best looking armies and dice for this new rules set!

Casperatis

The website above looks legit. www.dice.co.uk are a UK provider, but he requires the vector graphic file first, whereas Chessex will create it for you.

I'd chuck myself in for some green/white dark angel dice. It's on my list of stuff to get.

My suggestion would be to gauge interest first. It might be best just to order the one symbol, for sanity's sake.

As for dice bags, I have one from www.koeddicebags.co.uk - they did a run for my club a while back before they moved to sweden.

Their centurion is excellent.

Black die with white pits and a white custom ravenwing symbol, and

Green die with white pits and a white custom dark angel symbol, and

Ivory die with black pits and a red custom deathwing symbol

I would love this selection of dice and would quite happily order ten or more of each. I can see how sticking to one design/colour initially would help preserve the sanity of whoever takes on the task, in which case Deathwing would be my preference but I'd be happy with any of them.

Just to help us gauge the level of interest. :wallbash:

Going to let this topic run till this weekend. Then I am going to put up a new thread to gauge interest in the types of dice. But in the mean time, if anyone has some sites that are good/used before/or even known to have been used for this please post it here till I put up the new thread. I want the new thread to help me not overbuy these dice since I am looking at dropping an 'army size' amount in them. It's not really a big deal I just would 1 like the best deal 2 make sure everyone/most everyone likes the choices I made.

Casperatis

Edit: looking for the pits of the dice to match the color of the custom side. I am not liking that the Deathwig dice have Black pits with the red symbol, would like it all to match.

If the price is right I would be interested in a few of these in different colors.

Let's get this going. Chessex is a good american based company and they support lots of Gaming aids. They get my vote for the order.

Paul

Archived