Bitz Box and/or Bits & Kits

The ability to reserve things would be spectacular. You might run into problems where you get several hundred people reserving a meltagun or a missile launcher, though.

Also, are you the only person you have to cut bits off sprues?

That's why there is a cap to 5 items at the moment. I know that could be a problem which is why I can only do this via a system that uses a small monthly or yearly fee.

I am the only one who cuts up bits! I can't really afford to hire anyone else to help lol

I am the only one who cuts up bits! I can't really afford to hire anyone else to help lol

What, no family or friends to do your bidding? :)

So that brings you down to, what, seven fingers?

Seven and a half! I also went through quite a few pairs of GW clippers before I realised I could buy better quality ones. GW clippers are not designed to clip much before they break.

While we're on this topic, does anyone have any experience with the Warstore and Hoard o' Bits?

The warstore no idea, but I almost swear by Hoard o' bits, whether it be their auctions or BIN, I've never had a single problem with them and I would highly recommend them. I think I've done maybe a dozen or more orders so far in the last couple of months. 0 issues.

While we're on this topic, does anyone have any experience with the Warstore and Hoard o' Bits?

I've used The Warstore several times now for my bits orders. (I haven't actually used anyone else) I've had nothing but great experiences with them. I only had one mistake with an order - I had ordered 10 backpack banners specifically for the top bit & they sent me 10 of the wrong one. I sent them an e-mail asking how I could go about returning the wrong bits to get the bits I had wanted. The next day I got an e-mail back saying the bits I wanted had been shipped out to me @ no charge for shipping. Their actions for correcting the mistake far exceeded my expectations. Their shipping times are good too. I made an order from GW (which has always been fast in my experience w/regular shipping) and ordered some bits from The Warstore the same day and I got my bits first.

I've also found that they regularly have plenty of inventory available. And anything I've ever needed to purchase was available; and in the quantity I needed too.

The other thing I really like about The Warstore, is they have a bits trade in service. You download an excel sheet which has all they bits they're interested in & how much they'll pay you for them. You send them an e-mail with the form you've filled out for their approval. Once approved you send in your bits & they give you a store credit to use for bits purchases. My experience with their bits trade in was great, very timely like my other orders.

I would absolutely recommend The Warstore. The reason I've only ordered from them is because I've had such a great experience with them, I haven't felt the need to try anyone else.

Archived