ultramarine dice

.63 inches, or about 5/8", or about the size of the standard white dice you get in Monopoly, or the blocks of 5 you can get from Walmart and the like.

Ah, lame. Way too big for the vast amounts of dice one rolls in 40k. If that's the only size we can get, I'm going to have to pass, gents.

.63 inches, or about 5/8", or about the size of the standard white dice you get in Monopoly, or the blocks of 5 you can get from Walmart and the like.

Ah, lame. Way too big for the vast amounts of dice one rolls in 40k. If that's the only size we can get, I'm going to have to pass, gents.

Really? I found my B&C dice to be ok to roll all at once (I have 20) and they are 16mm I believe.

Still, some people like the little dice so I understand your objection. After all, I'm so particular about my dice I absolutely HATE mixing them up with someone else's and won't use them again if I suspect infiltration.

chessex prices are more reasonable

10-25 dice: $1.00 per die.. 61p

26-99 dice: $0.75 per die.. 46p

100-199 dice: $0.60 per die.. 37p

200-499 dice: $0.50 per die.. 31p

500-999 dice: $0.42 per die.. 26p

1000+: please ask for quotes

Within the USA - Shipping and handling within the Continental United States is either $7.00 or 7% of the value of the shipment over $100.00.

Chessex have replied that they are able and willing to provide blue dice with white ultramarines symbol at the above prices..

its the cheapest option i know of, unless anyone else knows a reliable dice provider?

i guess we have to decide how to continue, if we make the assumption that dice are $0.50 each (im sure we can get over 200 in one order)..

if we could get definate orders of what people want, i could keep them in the OP..

does everyone want to pay the company direct and pay them to ship them.. or do we want to collectively order and ship from one place?

Let's start getting numbers then. Everyone; please can you tell us how many you want so we can place an order. If you have already posted here how many, please reiterate it in a new post.

Put me down for 10.

Not many I know, but times are hard...

Think the cheapest option for shipping would probably be ship to a single address? However, this would cause the problem of how are we to pay?

Think the cheapest option for shipping would probably be ship to a single address? However, this would cause the problem of how are we to pay?

i have no quarrels with paying the intial delivery charge, i think the only way would be for people to send the value of thier order plus P&P so i can send them on..

what we could do is appoint someone in the USA to do the same and give them two adressess.. it wouldnt be much more complex.

So far we have 130, plus whatever you're ordering GC08.

Be nice to get over 200, for another discount, though I doubt we can get over 500 or even more.

ive listed the orders in the first post, i make it 185 so far

Are there any more takers? otherwise ill start planning the actual buying and postage issues..

edit: i think what ill do is buy the whole order of dice myself and then sort out payments and postage afterwards, that way ill just collect and post as each payment comes in.. ill give it a few more days for people who want dice to come forward

So no prototype image?

They are blue with an Agemo right?

Are the symbols slightly indented and in white?

Are there numbers or dots on the dice?

the chap said pips, but i assume he means indented dots, they are indeed white with an agemo for the '6'

Archived