The Aphotican Oath - A Word Bearer Warband (Update: Aug 24)

A D-B

I am pretty sure there is a law that you can kill a LARPer in a Salisbury church yard with a long bow... or is that Welshmen? Makes no difference. ;)

I am pretty sure there is a law that you can kill a LARPer in a Salisbury church yard with a long bow... or is that Welshmen? Makes no difference. ;)

I'd like to see him try it. I have the advantage of being nearly a foot shorter and thus at just the right height to deliver a painful blow to a sensitive area (the kneecaps, obviously).

I am pretty sure there is a law that you can kill a LARPer in a Salisbury church yard with a long bow... or is that Welshmen? Makes no difference. :angry:

I'd like to see him try it. I have the advantage of being nearly a foot shorter and thus at just the right height to deliver a painful blow to a sensitive area (the kneecaps, obviously).

Just be aware of your Y-axis approach vectors at all times, and don't allow the sun to be in front of you. :wallbash:

• 3 weeks later...
I'm sure i saw that Rachel playing with her Night Lords at warhammer world. Be glad she's on your side man, she looks dangerous.

Hah. I'm totally not.

Pardon, I could've sworn the hobby was for one to enjoy at their own leisure and express it with their fellow gamers, not on a strict schedule made by other people who take it upon themselves to dictate it for them and then ridicule them if they become busy with a life that is clearly not as important as plastic figures, but if I'm wrong please feel free to tell me otherwise.

Pardon, I could've sworn the hobby was for one to enjoy at their own leisure and express it with their fellow gamers, not on a strict schedule made by other people who take it upon themselves to dictate it for them and then ridicule them if they become busy with a life that is clearly not as important as plastic figures, but if I'm wrong please feel free to tell me otherwise.

This. People need to seriously ease off, the campaign isn't even starting until 2012 and the guy has a life beyond the auspices of this forum. The more time spent harping on someone else for pics is time that isn't being spent on your own projects. The only instance where demands should even be considered mannerly is in painting challenges or commissions where there are deadlines to be met. ;)

ok chill guys, in case this wasn't already clear i was joking, He can post his miniatures whenever he wants obviously I'm just expressing my continued interest in the project Hopefully he wasn't too terribly offended. ;)

ok chill guys, in case this wasn't already clear i was joking, He can post his miniatures whenever he wants obviously I'm just expressing my continued interest in the project Hopefully he wasn't too terribly offended.

This. Let ADB be for now. While I agree that starting this thread right before his wedding wasn't the brightest move, there is no need to harass him or get in an argument over it.

Archived