Bjorn the Fell Handed WIP (pic heavy)

Will you be using the original trollslayer-haired Bjorn-and-the-snakemonster banner as the template/inspiration for yours*? If so I think his bright orange shock of hair needs to be referenced on the body of the model somewhere, somehow.

That's the plan. The banner is pretty muted though, so his hair doesn't jump out. I'm making a few modifications to it, for realism's sake, but when you see it, you'll know what it is.

Every time i check up on this topic my mouth drops at the skill you have sir and it makes me want to paint all my wolfs to such a high standard as well but to be totally honest your skills by far eclipse mine :lol:. Keep up the great inspiring work and im sure you will win something at GD :)

Thanks! I hope to come home with something, but I'm really just excited to finally be going to a Gamesday.

I don't know, his hand just doesn't seem fell enough. Kick up the fellness two clicks and you'd be good...

I kid, that's friggin' amazing Iacton Qruze. It does Bjorn great justice - a truly fantastic depiction of one of the revered heroes of the Adeptus Astartes. Well done.

Ladies and gentleman, I think the word we're looking for here is 'glorious'. That Bjorn is a better piece of art than Tracey Emin could ever do. ;)

The color variation you added among the gems,verdigris, and plasma/glowing claw bits worked out well. Seeing the progress along the way, I expected you to nail the banner, and you did not disappoint. Beautiful job. B)

• 4 months later...

Archived