Sagas of the Fang

Firenze

• 3 weeks later...
I've had to redraw and rewrite a bit of this new section for the comic. It wasnt very good. And I just got Photoshop Elements for my PC, so I'm doing it over again in that :P Better quality, you'll see.

i'm curious of how you've depicted everyone, would you care to publish the first draft versions/scetches of everyone?

I haven't sketched out each character ;) I'm just going along with it. I will draw each character soon, dont worry.

i'm curious of how you've depicted everyone, would you care to publish the first draft versions/scetches of everyone?

I haven't sketched out each character :D I'm just going along with it. I will draw each character soon, dont worry.

STOP MAKING ME CRAZY. and hurry up plz if you would

I haven't sketched out each character ;) I'm just going along with it. I will draw each character soon, dont worry.

STOP MAKING ME CRAZY. and hurry up plz if you would

Be at ease Brother. We members of the Rout are patient, cunning hunters. We can stalk our prey for days across the glacier or forests of Fenris. Ceaseless in our pursuits. Focused on our goals.

Darn it! Is it done yet?!!

Squirrel!

You have no idea how close I am to finishing page 1. However, as you all are so eager...

I may leave it another day to be mean ;) Or will I...

You have no idea how close I am to finishing page 1. However, as you all are so eager...

I may leave it another day to be mean :) Or will I...

There's words for people like you...most of them I cannot use here due to minors reading them. So I shall just call you a tease.

There is a good one to put this. You're acting like a son of a lion. Sure, you wear a dress giving some drunken wolves the wrong idea that you might be a woman, but when it comes to showtime everything is just all wrong.

Also in answer to your small quip about me being a son of the Lion, I did actually play Dark Angels as my first SM army. I wanted to get the wolves, but was talked out of it by a 'friend' :).

Now, back to our randomly scheduled programme:

gallery_29230_6441_100395.jpg

Hope you like it guys. This is just the first bit. I am next going to work on the looks of each character before the next comic, so you will have to be patient with the story :D

This is also going onto my little B&C blog: The Varangian Way

See you starside! [cookie for anyone who gets the reference :D]

very nice dude i do like the madaloreian helm on mav:D and boondock saints is the movie if im right.

Its a Khorne Bezerker helm with no bunny ears. And I got the reference from Bungie actually :P It could be in the film, havent seen it.

And nice to see that people still like it. I am still amazed people do like my little stories. Thank you all :wallbash:

very nice dude i do like the madaloreian helm on mav:D and boondock saints is the movie if im right.

Its a Khorne Bezerker helm with no bunny ears. And I got the reference from Bungie actually :lol: It could be in the film, havent seen it.

And nice to see that people still like it. I am still amazed people do like my little stories. Thank you all :P

now that you said that i see it. and from the movie its see you on the flipside but it still works :wallbash:

Also in answer to your small quip about me being a son of the Lion, I did actually play Dark Angels as my first SM army. I wanted to get the wolves, but was talked out of it by a 'friend' :).

Same exact thing happened to me, there were already two or three players of every other space marine codex at least, but no Dark Angels, so he 'steered' me that direction.

Archived