Stobz'z Legends.... Hello Darkness, my old friend...

Go to solution Solved by Interrogator Stobz,

Sorry Ryld Brother, 5-1 to us. (First Blood, Your Objective and Linebreaker. vs. Linebreaker and our Objective contested (at best for you)).

:biggrin.:

stobz

Bro, the game was too fun to care. Haydn's dice rolls were on point though wern't they?. "So I need a 6", rolls a 6. "I need a 1" rolls a 1. How many wounds did he get back on "it will not die"?

thats cause of the weighted dice and rampant cheating tho

Yeah, I went home and ordered some Seekers and some Screamers of Tzeentch. Good times!

Hmmmmmmmmm :unsure.:

That's gonna hurt.

Sorry Ryld Brother, 5-1 to us. (First Blood, Your Objective and Linebreaker. vs. Linebreaker and our Objective contested (at best for you)).

stobz

Bro, the game was too fun to care. Haydn's dice rolls were on point though wern't they?. "So I need a 6", rolls a 6. "I need a 1" rolls a 1. How many wounds did he get back on "it will not die"?

thats cause of the weighted dice and rampant cheating tho

"Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat" ;)

Yeah, I was having great fun getting a hiding, no matter the outcome 40k has gotten better. But when the smoke cleared that's when I really got a bit of a laugh. :biggrin.: Did NOT see a win coming.

Haydn's a really jammy roller that's for sure. He only missed one chance to regen on 5+.

Lookin' forward to another bash sometime soon... ( I need to assemble my Warhound, can I put it here in the DA forum?)

stobz

It must be something to do with the name, one of my regular opponents is called Haydn and he ALWAYS rolls that unlikely 6 when he needs to for FnP or It will not die or Perils of the warp or something. Our gaming circle have branded him a witch.

Yeah, I was having great fun getting a hiding, no matter the outcome 40k has gotten better. But when the smoke cleared that's when I really got a bit of a laugh. :biggrin.: Did NOT see a win coming.

Haydn's a really jammy roller that's for sure. He only missed one chance to regen on 5+.

Lookin' forward to another bash sometime soon... ( I need to assemble my Warhound, can I put it here in the DA forum?)

stobz

It must be something to do with the name, one of my regular opponents is called Haydn and he ALWAYS rolls that unlikely 6 when he needs to for FnP or It will not die or Perils of the warp or something. Our gaming circle have branded him a witch.

the man has a point Stobz. we should probably burn Haydn just to be on the safe side. 

• 1 month later...

Finally painted up my Pegasus Terrain, really nice to work with. Just thought I'd add a few minis to make it look inhabited...

30190310061_43bd707af0_k.jpg

Sweet spare time; now I must finish up my Banner Bearer to complete the RWCS squad.

:D

stobz

Cheers you guys, I appreciate the props and stuff.

Epher mate, if you're feel masochistic look back 20 odd pages, there are some pics somewhere there of the Landskipper... I also gave it a funny mix of names at the time :laugh.:

stobz

Edited by Brother Stobz

Looks nice!  I always hoped to do another set for the Pegasus Gothic Building that contained a roof complete with interior flying buttresses, plus balconies, railings, and another style of door wall piece, but it was not to be. The Pegasus guys did a good job on the two additional accessory sprues that come in other kits, and what is missing can be modified/made without too much trouble. Would be nice to have everything already done an in an easy-to-assemble format though.

Glad to see some concentration on terrain, as it is something that people usually don't put enough time into. Speaking of that, our game group needs to assemble and paint about 25 more 1 ft. x 1ft. bases worth of terrain to have a total of 45 terrain pieces for our 4 city-fight game tables.  Makes me a bit nauseous/depressed just thinking about what it will take to do that, but thanks for the further inspiration. :cool.:

You did a great job mate :thumbsup:  Like you say, could do with some more wrecked flooring and or balconies, but making my own to fit was a nice challenge...

We're doing the same thing. What we've done is get hold of OOP WFB movement tray sets, the bases of which look like lightly textured tile (20mm squares on one side; 25mm on the other), and use them for the upper floors. We cut them up to leave ruined ledges along the upper floors of the inner walls, so even one set takes care of quite few buildings. We are going to build bigger on the second half of the terrain (3+ levels for the most part), as we want more terrain capable of blocking LOS/providing cover to some of the newer, bigger models. As always, keep up the good work. You make me look bad with every post. :laugh.:

Edited by shabbadoo

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Mate, thanks.

I'm not totally sure about the size, nothing like Elmos, I have my Mechanized 3rd Company and DW/RW support 10-12k I suppose. If I get chance this summer (here now) I'll try to re-arm and prep them for a group shot in the new year. Nothing like the painting standard you are hitting now but they should look nice en-mass.

Bobz