Stobz'z Legends.... Hello Darkness, my old friend...

Go to solution Solved by Interrogator Stobz,

Two funny fellas, cheers Brothers.

I just hope TDA gets cheaper in 2018 because at the moment they are lacklustre with the bloody Prime noobs being costed as the most efficient (of course to sell the new shiny but still, I love TDA so I'm biased).

Two funny fellas, cheers Brothers.

I just hope TDA gets cheaper in 2018 because at the moment they are lacklustre with the bloody Prime noobs being costed as the most efficient (of course to sell the new shiny but still, I love TDA so I'm biased).

We're allowed to be biased, we're DAngles.

I think even a modest cut would be great and would allow me to justify making 2018 the year I finish my Deathwing!

My Battlescribe says I currently posses DA (including 2 assassins and 2 knights) for 15700 points. The goal post just doesn't stop moving. Anyways, for the next year or so, I'll be throwing my money at TS. Then probably some CSM, if I still feel like it. I do know though, that my thousand sons should be just over 4k, and then I'll have more or less anything I could want for them.

• 2 months later...

Well, since the ETL18 has had its share of my effort I thought I'd better keep doing something or risk being labelled a slacker or some other heinous name.

Not new minis; but I did paint up their DCCWs (etc) over the last week, back to doing details is not as much fun as the big stuff. I'll likely be doing 30 DW fists and storm bolters to vanilla my dudes up and some other edition changes to minis in the near future, no good for the ETL but necessary in the modern game.

Anyway:

41229088890_b95bb058a3_b.jpg

Zappyslicey

:D

Oh yeah; and I'm putting this wee fella here because this is the vault of my stuff, and there's DA in the pics :tongue.:

41871220615_31ed99393f_k.jpg

40960475160_00b7131f6b_k.jpg

40960505640_80a7ecebb3_k.jpg

40960540940_6123b2e8e4_k.jpg

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

Those dreads are awesome, but oh wow, that warhound is something else! Just outstanding Stobz! And man is that thing a beast, your chap dread doesn’t even come up to its knees

I think my only criticism is you mispelled the name on the scroll. It should be spelled S L A C K I U S

Stobz, amazing! What terrain is that?

Yup, what Brian said, it's a really nice kit from Pegasus; as an aside, our own Shabbadoo had a hand in making some of their stuff.

And thanks guys, he is bloomin' 'uge and I appreciated having an ETL to paint him in, the pressure and fear of failure was a great motivator.

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

Sooooooo, about a week ago I burnt into my credit card and bought another THawk!

It just arrived in the post today so I have work to do :tongue.:

Strap in boys! We're about to see a new Thawk in 2025!

Come on GRC, give the man some credit. He finished a warhound in what, 6 weeks? I say we’ll see that hawk 3rd quarter 2024 :D