Dark Angels 6th Edition Starter Box Army

Candleshoes

I don't think this is extremely far fetched, and I am 99% sure we won't get folded into C:SM. If so, they never would have bothered with the FAQ update in February, it seemed to be made to keep DA sales up when GK were released. It is also a short term decision I believe. So why would they bother a codex they are about to fold? Just give it a slow, quiet death. I can see a DA vs. CSM starter kit, the possibility of having both bikers, terminators and marines in a starter kit would broaden a starting DA or SM player's interests and bring more to the DA. Plus, if rumors I saw in the 6th Edition thread are true, Chaos forces will receive an update.

Well, what have you been told?

As far as I was told, we wont be getting a new codex until 2013 perhabs, there are necrons and Black templars before us, as well as sisters of battle. Perhabs there update in white dwarf is a temporary solution, like with demonhunters?

Im not at all sure at these things though. Just what I heard in my store. I just dont see why they would use Dark Angels for the new edition, as this would require a new codex, and this is not coming before 6. edition it would seem. I guess they will also fix tau before us anyway. Well it would certainly be awsome to get a starters kit for the DA, it just seems a massive leap from there current strategy. There also seems to be a major bashing of GW in the rumors, which make it seem more like complainment to me, soaked with made up rumors.

Have there been any more rumors on this anyway? Just curious ^_^

(Sorry it took me some time to reply, vacation you know)

Archived