Thanks guys,

Nighthunters The head on Deimos is just one form the Termi Lord kit, it usually has a really goofy eye on the respirator bit so I just shaved it off. Instant coolness and he already has the cranial implants or Butchers nails from the fluff. ;)

Kol Saresk LOL You're of course right, it has been a while since i worked on any of the actual footsloggers of the 12th Legion. That is something Im in the process of fixing now. :)

As for the names you just have to blame slasher horror movies and awesome video games :P

Lord Malek Deimos is named after a character from the Legacy of Kain game Soul Reaver, one of the vampire Lieutenants is called Malek. The Deimos part comes from the game DooM and real life I suppose as its the name of one of Mars' moons. 'Phobos and Deimos' I have a wip of a second DP that was using the name Phobos for a while.

Krueger the Undying is named after Freddie Krueger of Nightmare on Elm Street fame

Voorhees the Relentless is of course Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th. ;)

Haha! Thanks guys,

Ive just finished up a (really) rough 'how to ' on the Blood Stalker over in the Tutorial section you can find it HERE

Id appreciate if you could take a look and let me know what you think. Its the first time Ive done anything like that so it might not be too easy to follow. Anyway thoughts criticism and just random banter as always is appreciated. :o

As usual stunning work!!

Someone said....they need bigger guns....agreed!!.....My Malevolents need summat biG!!.....My Sons of Heracles need summat BIG!! :)

Got some spare Termies in my box O bits.....can feel some RED Marines on the horizon!

;)

Edited by zxyogi

Again thanks for the feedback guys.

Zxyogi Im planning on painting up an Assault marine I have in the colours of the Marines Malevolent. Im kinda thinking 'if you cant beat them' :D Only planning one just now though.

Looking for some advice on my next walker folks. I'd thought of using this head to make a second Defiler but there is something not quite right about it. I can't quite put my finger on it though so I'm looking for some feedback please.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/0CE1BD51-1B13-46D5-B83B-A8A3D88DD4BF-3010-0000038C6F7FD99B.jpg

God lad you have been busy!

Although it freaks my little Imperial socks off looking at all your crazy Hell Engines its good to see them all progressing so well. Its like Khornes Kitchen round here, always a new metal murderer cookin on the worktop.

Glad to see some more berserkers painted up too.

Good Stuff

but there is something not quite right about it. I can't quite put my finger on it though so I'm looking for some feedback please.

The fact that it's fleshy, full faced and not screaming in rage? For something Nurgle, yes I can see it, but not for Khorne, not "angular" enough I think.

Thanks Yak. Good to see you back on the boards.

Paladin and Nighthunters, yeah like I say I'm ditching this faceplate for any of my Khorne walkers. Might build another one similar to the Blood Stalker to use as a counts as Forgefiend. I'm working on the paint for the Blood Stalker just now when I can get time.

Oh wow, the big guys are really looking the part Bio. Got to say although I like the new head, I am not too sure. It does however look vaguely Bloodthirster-esque but may sit at odds with the others.

Got to say nice to see the 'zerkers coming along, every army needs grunts! great stuff :)

Thanks guys, I decided to completely ditch this Defiler based Walker and picked up a Nemesis Dreadknight yesterday. I'm going to use it as a base for a Forge/Mauler Fiend it looking like it will be a little shorter than the Blood Stalker and I need to order a bit for its head but im confident it'll look pretty cool. A guy at my club is going to supply the Hades autocannon and tendril things from the GW kit so this won't be finished till after the new year.

Thanks guys, no updates yet due to work but I saw a bandwagon and decided to jump on it. I only vowed one model as it seems to take me forever to paint

He still needs tidied and a couple of little details added but hes pretty much ready for paint.

Brothers in blood hear my vow, I Biohazard of the XIIth pledge before the gods of slaughter that I shall paint and present dreaded Brother Voorhees the Relentless in the time frame alotted. I also pledge to provide at least two picture progress updates before the 31st March 2013. I promise if I should fail I shall wear the banner of shame and my head will be added to the tally of the High Handed Slayer at the base of Khornes Throne of Skulls

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/1EF6204A-8FB0-4E59-8829-6F78CD5CCFF0-10822-00000B59BE8173B0.jpg

Edited by Biohazard