Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

Soak it in water, leave it outside the Aett in the middle of a blizzard and try again on someone else.

Felix immediately awakes and shouts

"What? Your thick head?! haha! urk!"

he slips back into unconsciousness

After Nrth was taken out and Hrothgar/Kieran were dealt with, there was some discussion about taking the rest of you out all huddled on the side while Arez was duking it out. I now see why we didn't bother. Hahahahahahahaha!

Id rather go with the Nrthshield. The Soul Glow just sets it off against any backdrop and its a lot fluffier.

That sounded much better in my head B)

hendrik mentioned some new and fun ideas that he can bring, so I'm curious to see what he has to offer for everyone here!

I have a felling arezhammer or greenhorn shield will be in there somewhere B)

I dont see why he hates me ;) :(

i don't hate you whelp! would i really HATE you we wouldn't even be duking it out in a brawl, but you would be becoming the first toothless bloodclaw ever!

as for that fun idea, all i'll say for now is MJOD!!!!

Off topic people :D

So was that a compliment Brother Ramses?

Yes, your hits being equal to or less then being hit by a Nerf bat is totally a compliment. ;)

Maybe if you hit Hendrik with a handful of daisies or posies, he might go down. B) :D

Off topic people ;)

Yes, your hits being equal to or less then being hit by a Nerf bat is totally a compliment. ;)

Maybe if you hit Hendrik with a handful of daisies or posies, he might go down. B) :D

well hes in TDA armor and im in PA,no wonder im not doing much damage.its like forte trying to hit me.all i feel is a little gush of air :D

Off topic people ;)

Yes, your hits being equal to or less then being hit by a Nerf bat is totally a compliment. :D

well hes in TDA armor and im in PA,no wonder im not doing much damage.its like forte trying to hit me.all i feel is a little gush of air ;)

Meanwhile, Ramses rushes in and charges at both Hrothgar and Kieran, as the two make their counter attack. Ramses strikes first landing three hits and two wounds on the two. (I roll the following: 1, 2) Both make their Ld roll and now fighting stunned! They strike back at the Grey Slayer and hit Ramses four times. Wounding him only once. Ramses makes his save!

In the confusion the Wolf Scout Wysten suddenly appears and attacks Hrothgar. Wounding him once. Hrothgar fails his save, but uses Kieran as an ablative wound. The Wolf Scout makes his Ld test and disengages from combat and disappears from combat. While Chef Wulfen yells out at Tyr to hit the floor as he unleashes a volley of attacks at the Wolf Guard. Wounding the man twice, as Hrothgar fails one save! the large man in tactical dreadnought armour comes crashing down!

TDA......pffft!

Now Runic Armor on Firenze........:D?!?!?!?! Hahahaha!

Off topic people :D

Yes, your hits being equal to or less then being hit by a Nerf bat is totally a compliment. :D

Maybe if you hit Hendrik with a handful of daisies or posies, he might go down. ;) :D

well hes in TDA armor and im in PA,no wonder im not doing much damage.its like forte trying to hit me.all i feel is a little gush of air :D

the only gush you feel is the hot air coming out of your mouth

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r35/Azn_MaveriK/IngloriousBrawler/RoundSix.jpg

NIGHT ONE: Inglorious Drunkards

Team Decoy

- Decoy (pack leader, Storm Claw) I5 OUT COLD

- Brother Crazywolf (Storm Claw) I5 OUT COLD

- Firenze (Iron Priest) H4

- elithren (Grey Slayer) H4 OUT COLD

- Wolf Lord Metuhs (Storm Claw) I5 OUT COLD

Team hendrik

- hendrik ironskull (pack leader, Wolf Guard)SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. G5 OUT COLD

- hrothgar the bold (Chapter Master Ignis Domus, 2nd in command, Wolf Guard) SOLO BONUS: +1 Attack. I5 OUT COLD

- skadi, the she-wolf (Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. G4

- forte the unweilding (Blood Claw) G5

- Wolf Lord Kieran, the Talon of Fenris (Grey Hunter) G4

Team Nrth

- Nrtrhstar (pack leader, Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. G5

- postal (2nd in command, Grey Hunter) G4

- Arez (Grey Slayer) G5 OUT COLD

- Zynk Kaladin (Grey Hunter) G4 OUT COLD

- Torin (Blood Claw) G4 OUT COLD

Team Alex

- commander alexander (pack leader, Grey Slayer) G4 OUT COLD

- Rune_Priest_Rhapsody (Grey Hunter) G5 OUT COLD

- Vantius (Blood Claw) G5 OUT COLD

- Loki-LaughingDeath (Blood Claw) G4 OUT COLD

- Reyner (Grey Slayer) F5 OUT COLD

SOLO or Undecided

- Wysten (Wolf Scout) H4 OUT COLD

Allied

- Brother Ramses (Tyr Bloodmaw, Grey Slayer) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. H4

- Chef Wulfen (Long Fang) I1

----

Decryption sequence initiated…..

+

Please stand by…..

+

+

+

+

+

gallery_24878_5332_104749.jpg

Tavern Master: The sixth.....:

if by the dice gods i survive this combat i think i will charge into the next nearest solo combatant and hopefully take them out. oh and i think i will pick up Torin and use him as a shield well kicking Zynk around behind me so no one else can get to him. - postal105

Using Wysten as a shield, all attacks on Firenze. - Brother Ramses

Since we're in CC there's not much to do, but I just realized I didn't see anyone else use Vantius's body as a shield, so I'll grab him for Round 6! - Nrthstar

For this round I'm going to open up on fienze with double tap. - Chef Wulfen

-REPLY- (you can't shoot into combat, unless you wait to see what happens between them. You can risk it, by waiting. Or do whatever else is available.)

alright ill hang back for now and see what happens. - Chef Wulfen

Decoy will try his luck in healing Brother crazywolf. Firenze will due some epic combat agains Ramses. - elithren

instead of waiting im going to double tap decoy and stop him from healing.- Chef Wulfen

Start using the insta gib hits, especially vs Ramses msn-wink.gif- Firenze

ROUND SIX

Decoy tries desperately to revive BrotherCrazywolf but fails horribly (I rolled a 1) as Chef Wulfen quickly capitalizes on the distracted Decoy, wounding the man twice. Decoy fails both his saves and comes crashing down. The veteran wolf takes a sip of his mjod lifting the mug up in glory!

Kieran MoTW roll (5). Skadi MoTW roll (1). postal MoTW roll (3).

The Shield Maiden strikes first. Wounding postal with one. postal saves. Kieran hits and lands with three, postal hits back with two blows. The Talon of Fenris lands three wounds on postal, as postal lands one wound on Skadi. Skadi saves. postal saves two, fails one. postal is now stunned. The three are still locked in combat.

Nrthstar MoTW roll (2). hendrik and Nrth strike first. hendrik lands two blows, while Nrth lands one on the Wolf Guard. hendrik wounds with one but it's saved by Arez. Nrth wounds hendrik with the one blow, and hendrik's armour finally cracks. hendrik is now stunned. forte and Arez strike...forte wounds the Greenhorn with one. Arez wounds hendrik with two. Arez fails one save from forte, and comes crashing down! hendrik fails one save and comes crashing down (I rolled the folliwing:5,1)

Firenze and Tyr Bloodmaw face-off. The Grey Slayer strikes first. Tyr hits the Iron Giant with three but only wounds with one. Firenze makes his save! The Iron Priest stikes back, and lands two wounds on Tyr. The Grey Slayer makes his saves!

--EDIT--

There are no more ablative wounds for the remainder of this night one brawl.

TAKE THAT GREENHORN....THE WIND RUSHING PAST YOUR HEAD AS IT HITS THE FLOOR!!!!

Also

NOOOOOOO.....NOT HENDRIK TOO!!!!!!!!!

Now I'll be swinging the Greenhammer at The Beard in VENGEANCE!!!!

TAKE THAT GREENHORN....THE WIND RUSHING PAST YOUR HEAD AS IT HITS THE FLOOR!!!!

Also

NOOOOOOO.....NOT HENDRIK TOO!!!!!!!!!

Now I'll be swinging the Greenhammer at The Beard in VENGEANCE!!!!

Double jeopardy! anyway, I'm breaking off from the postal fight and charge at Chef Wulfen. We can't have the man support Ramses and get away with it. Especially if Ramses defeats Firenze, we will all have our hands full with those two working together. Kieran will finish off postal, and hopefully if you can last long enough against Nrth, Kieran and I will meet you to help take down whom ever is left!!!! that's the plan for round seven I think?! LOL

So the only people in our pack to go down are the ones in terminator armor. This makes no sense to Hrothgar the Confused....

:P

LMAO instead of game-changer. Your name is Hrothgar the name-changer! your name changes make me laugh! :D

This thread has left me with the impression that Hrothgar has multiple personalities, and loves to talk about himself in the third person. It's good for a laugh every time! Especially if you add in the mental image of him half passed out on the floor mumbling this to himself.

Well Brother Forte, now things will get very interesting indeed... ::dumps a cold one over his own head::

We can break off from an ongoing close combat? I did not know that.

I think so long as there is still combat happening you can slip out of the fight from the commotion. I mean how else was I able to go after alex? while hendrik and forte took out whomever we were all fighting.

We can break off from an ongoing close combat? I did not know that.

I think so long as there is still combat happening you can slip out of the fight from the commotion. I mean how else was I able to go after alex? while hendrik and forte took out whomever we were all fighting.

I think you can do it solo as well since I just noticed Eith ducked out on me previously after I had knocked out Methus.

My instructions: leaving combat to Kieran. I'm moving up to G1, throw stuff at Chef, then charge at him.

You do realise your the most qualified to lead our pack now!

And Nrth.... I won't be aiming for the head with you...look, squirrel!

Archived