I Am Legion's Blood Angel Forces

I am Legion

Redhorse- ive had those helmet wing bits laying around for a long time and really wanted to use them. But wait till the sergeant is assembled and hopefully that will change your mind :D

Squirrelloid- i use a tiny magnet (cant recall the size) that fits into the hand nicely and another where the grip goes on the special weapon. It fits perfectly without affecting the integrity of the gun :D

Redhorse- ive had those helmet wing bits laying around for a long time and really wanted to use them. But wait till the sergeant is assembled and hopefully that will change your mind biggrin.png

Squirrelloid- i use a tiny magnet (cant recall the size) that fits into the hand nicely and another where the grip goes on the special weapon. It fits perfectly without affecting the integrity of the gun biggrin.png

I also have really tiny magnets - been experimenting with magnetizing predators - i'm just not sure they're tiny enough for wrists. (And my dremel tool doesn't have a drill bit small enough, nor do i have a clamp suitable for, working on such a small surface). Also not sure about size, I'd need to check.

But as long as I'm asking questions about magnets, do you really need 2 of them for jump packs/back packs? One magnet can hold the whole turret gun on the turret of a predator for me - i was thinking I'd just cut the nub off the marine's back and use one in the jump pack / backpack and one on the marine. There might be a slight rotation issue, but I can think of non-magnetic ways to solve that, and it doesn't require drilling holes in anything. Of course, I haven't actually tried to do it yet...

Just get a regular model hand drill with a tiny bit. The magnets really are tiny. 1/16 or 1/32 i think. I cant remember but they're tiny.

And yeah i do the double magnet to stabilize it on the model and it also lets me pick it up by the backpack without me worrying the body's going to drop. But if u have another way then ya please let me know. Doing 2 holes at 1/8 is a nightmare on the back!!!!

• 1 month later...

Ok, so I've been really busy with life, but I managed to get some more work done on the tactical and DC unit. They are almost Done (thank Jeebus) but there is still much work to be done. I am hoping to get these done in the next month.

gallery_32371_7006_1248847.jpg

gallery_32371_7006_942989.jpg

gallery_32371_7006_411867.jpg

gallery_32371_7006_60519.jpg

gallery_32371_7006_1838741.jpg

Oh and yeah sorry about the bad pics. Hopefully next time I take a photo, it will be a bit more proper.

Great looking angels. I like that you keep the 2nd edt paint scheme with the Black trimming and the blue blooddrops, pretty mutch the same way that i paint mine. You just do it alot better.  Really good poses aswell. Can just imagine them purging xenos from the top of a Building.

Archived