BOooooo

Azrell

Not that this is relevant, but hasn't Finecast improved? I mean I have yet to buy a Finecast product and I'm aware that there were teething problems (some quite serious) but isn't that over by now? Just wondering...

I just got a hold of the new forgeworld apoc 2nd ed book and apparently when it comes to codices Space Marines, Dark Angels and Black Templars are all the same thing... every entry that includes one includes them all. I smell the begingins of a few books getting lumped together in the next Codex Space Marines.

The DA getting to use all the same equipment as the Codex Marines doesn't bother me at all - I quite like the fact that we can take items that the BA and SW can't :yes: I'd much rather be able to take (for example) an Achilles or Caestus than not... Besides allowing DA and Templars in means that more players are able to buy the kits (extra revenue).

That said, I can't see DA getting lumped in as a Codex chapter - I think that GW recognise that there is still a separate and distinct market for the Dark Angels - if nothing else the last FAQ should have hammered that fact home...

That said, I can't see DA getting lumped in as a Codex chapter - I think that GW recognise that there is still a separate and distinct market for the Dark Angels - if nothing else the last FAQ should have hammered that fact home...

And also proves how a little distinction can make the DA shine. That lovely new thunder hammer rule, and 'poof!' everyone flocks back to DA.

On the other hand, I can see us getting too much distinction. But I've ranted aboout that before, so I won't here.

EDIT: Le typo.

Once DA gets its codex, i hope they remake Arzael and Ezekiel, and make them finecast.

Why would you want them to make it in Failcast?

And why does everyone forgot Asmodai? It's unfair to the poor little chap.

Failcast eh? Why is this? All I can say right now, you look like the Foolish one. If anyone has problems with their Finecast purschase, like I did, missing a tiny chimeny on a Venomthrope, call the 1 800 number and get it rectified. All I expected was a tiny chimney, and I got a complete new mini. All I asked politely was for a replacement of the chimeny. They were so nice about it on the phone.

GW stands behind their product 100%. Now I got 2 minis for the price of one, with one missing a small chimney. So what is so bad about Finecast? If anything, Finecast is a bonus now.

Back on topic, I can't remember where I read it, but it was quoted from a GW source that no more codices will be Squated. It might take a long time to redo a codex, but they will be done eventually. With the rumours of the 6th edition boxset being DA vs Chaos SM, it does look like DA will be getting a new codex eventually.

Back on topic, I can't remember where I read it, but it was quoted from a GW source that no more codices will be Squated. It might take a long time to redo a codex, but they will be done eventually. With the rumours of the 6th edition boxset being DA vs Chaos SM, it does look like DA will be getting a new codex eventually.

Unless that just means that there will be no more DA codex, and the DA will simply be included in the standard Space Marine chapters covered by the SM Codex.

Once DA gets its codex, i hope they remake Arzael and Ezekiel, and make them finecast.

Why would you want them to make it in Failcast?

And why does everyone forgot Asmodai? It's unfair to the poor little chap.

Failcast eh? Why is this? All I can say right now, you look like the Foolish one. If anyone has problems with their Finecast purschase, like I did, missing a tiny chimeny on a Venomthrope, call the 1 800 number and get it rectified. All I expected was a tiny chimney, and I got a complete new mini. All I asked politely was for a replacement of the chimeny. They were so nice about it on the phone.

GW stands behind their product 100%. Now I got 2 minis for the price of one, with one missing a small chimney. So what is so bad about Finecast? If anything, Finecast is a bonus now.

One week after purchasing the stuff that i need for a tournament arrive,open the package,find a mangled mess,2 days to complete the e-mailing process if i am lucky and can find a camera right away.One week to send the item in england,two days for the process to be approved,another week to receive the item.

Bye Bye tournament.I dont know how are things over there but i dont live in england.

And i have the option(yes it is considered an option)to return the item because i either buy through englands retailers or GW itself.Not our retailers here who only bother if you are a good customer.

I dont know what are your variables to consider a product good quality,but the fact that i open the package and find a mess,doesnt qualify for me.

So yeah EPIC FAILCAST!

Unless that just means that there will be no more DA codex, and the DA will simply be included in the standard Space Marine chapters covered by the SM Codex.

This aint gonna happen,we are marines and marines sell.Plus almost every other chapter is buying our veteran and ravenwing boxes.GW doesnt care if they bye them for UM or BA or DA.They just sell them.And that means that the DA line will continue.

Archived